B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

I can see she is reporting to headquarters as she is on the phone in the kitchen,,,her first report--- ''SOME OF THESE GIRLS ARE MESSY AND DO NOT CLEAN DISHES'',,LMAO.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

This is Amy yes, I'm recognizing her. But the question is if she's replacing someone, like in the short term, and who or if she's just around

Hopefully NOT Radislava as she got here in dec. and Ariana arrived sept.2020 so possibly her?

31 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I can only imagine Radislavas face when she sees,,or saw,, the mess on the dining room table,lol,i am sure she has seen it,just havent seen her seeing it,lol,, but i can say with almost certainty,she put her hands up,shook her head maybe,and went upstairs,or out the door,,lmao. I know it has been left for some time now,and i know it is not hers as she cleans whatever she uses.. I think @corvette84 should call serafima,since i am sure he has her number on speed dial #1(hehe), and have her come clean so he can see her smiling face and big swinging tits again,,,,lmao :1poke:

She's already seen it and she wasn't happy, but I don't really see how she can complain considering that she does the least amount of cleaning of anyone in the apartment.  She rarely cleans her room, and the only time I've seen her clean anywhere else in the apartment was the day people were posting comments in the forum about her not cleaning anything, and even then, it didn't last long.  Even Vivian has spent more time cleaning B1 on the few times she visits than Radislava has in the five months she's lived there. And when Serafima left, she had to get the cleaning lady to show her how to use the dishwasher.  Four months she'd been living in the apartment and she didn't know how to use it.  It's patheric, especially when you consider she's about to turn 29.

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

It seems this Amy can cook,but just DO NOT TOUCH THE TOMATOES,EGGPLANTS,YOGURT,OR ORANGES,,lol

No, it's Radislava's job to steal other people's food.

Archived