B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

No way,its Pam again!?🤣🤣.Rejoinnnnn🤣.I see their friends couple house is in MN for some time..probrably new couples🙂..................just kidding probrably they will just put some girls that already are in vacations forever with some dudes and they will end their "lesbian act" and pass to straight act.

Really enjoyable to watch Pam and BF , everything so natural , more and more things the more the guy appears on cameras , it’s also a big teaser always not knowing how far they will go and if they do things on cameras . Really great voyeur stuff 😉

• Haha 1

il y a 9 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Really enjoyable to watch Pam and BF , everything so natural , more and more things the more the guy appears on cameras , it’s also a big teaser always not knowing how far they will go and if they do things on cameras . Really great voyeur stuff 😉

hush, let's not talk about it, it will attract too many people. Too good for intercourse addicts.

17 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

hush, let's not talk about it, it will attract too many people. Too good for intercourse addicts.

It’s great to see a new relationship blossoming and unfolding , I still believe that Pam isn’t into this guy yet but I think his whole behavior , character and the way he behaves and respects Pam , he has  won her already  with that ..and nothing more then about it , actions will speak for words ☺️

• Like 1