Leora Crying Again

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's crying right now y seems very upset. I don't speak russian but I don't think it has anything to do with Paul. Maybe something on the news?

NO it has everything to do with Paul. :-[

She's crying right now y seems very upset. I don't speak russian but I don't think it has anything to do with Paul. Maybe something on the news?

I'm not so sure, because he is trying to consolate her and she seems mad about something else. He didn't even recieve a slap on the face  :)

I'm not so sure, because he is trying to consolate her and she seems mad about something else. He didn't even recieve a slap on the face  :)

Trust me it was about him.

Some things do not appear as they are on the surface.

Slapping seems to be a Russian Custom.  They do it quite a bit.

I watched the crying episode yesterday for quite some time.  I felt Paul showed a lot of compassion and understanding to settle Leora down.  I only wish I knew what the problem was so that I could understand them better.