B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its a welcome drink , not an orgy

Well i know that they are in the girls apts and speaking to the girls so they are now tied to them Welcome drink or not. A normal couple who comes to B5 and doesn't go or meet any of them. It all looks like they are getting approval of them if they passed or not. 

Also i don't want an orgy from them nudity or sex for that matter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Well i know that they are in the girls apts and speaking to the girls so they are now tied to them Welcome drink or not. A normal couple who comes to B5 and doesn't go or meet any of them. It all looks like they are getting approval of them if they passed or not. 

they are 3 newbies, so anything they learn today could help them with their stay

• Haha 1

il y a 42 minutes, Daleys a dit :

Also i don't want an orgy from them nudity or sex for that matter.

there is always a link between the russian and ukrainian barca participants !!! friends, acquaintances or family, there is ALWAYS A LINK. sometimes this link is quickly found, sometimes it takes longer, but it still exists because word of mouth is the primary means of recruiting rlc. in fact, it is the participants who recruit the future participants. so no wonder to see this couple being invited to b2.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1