B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I just woke up and watched replay of the new girl. Another one addicted to her phone. I don't get this phone addiction with these girls. 🙄👎

That's real life I'm afraid...:dodgy:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I just woke up and watched replay of the new girl. Another one addicted to her phone. I don't get this phone addiction with these girls. 🙄👎

She’s new , maybe sorting things out , I can’t believe she will be equal to Ariana , i think in all of my 4,5 years watching , I haven’t seen a more addicted girl with her phone than her .. she even sleeps with her ear pods at times 😔

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, ddhm a dit :

She’s new , maybe sorting things out , I can’t believe she will be equal to Ariana , i think in all of my 4,5 years watching , I haven’t seen a more addicted girl with her phone than her .. she even sleeps with her ear pods at times 😔

She is new to RLC but not new to the industry.

Those who use torrents frequently might recognise her... 😏

Just now, SierraTM said:

She is new to RLC but not new to the industry.

Those who use torrents frequently might recognise her... 😏

That’s a very interesting observation … i personally have no idea , let’s see if this plays a role and her being an interesting , fun and entertaining tenant 😉

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

That’s a very interesting observation … i personally have no idea , let’s see if this plays a role and her being an interesting , fun and entertaining tenant 😉

She does look familiar to me, I might be wrong cos the hair colour is different but the face & body shape are more or less similar.

Others who might know more please correct me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

She does look familiar to me, I might be wrong cos the hair colour is different but the face & body shape are more or less similar.

Others who might know more please correct me.

im waiting to see her properly, it went um when she was arriving

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

and at my last count she has two phones and a tablet!!