Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

17 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Would really make my day if Malia would slide a finger into Leora.

It was noticed the first time you mentioned it much less the forth keeper. Although such did not occur this time, perhaps it may one day and if it ever does, perhaps there will be some urge or desire for such to be reciprocal.

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.....And i think the hormones are still in the Air by the looks of it!! They enjoyed that, can still see!

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

Watching a chick on cam juggling two dudes over a phone really is true real life, I've known tons of chicks that do/have done this, it's not like back in the day when you had to sneak around, just need a phone and a thumb and you're away! I'm just a little bitter that she's doing it on cam as it takes up a lot of time switching between partners, especially across two time zones! Paul has to find a proper chick at some point, and tell her he's getting engaged and whatnot, this will free up a lot of screen time although it's not going to be a pretty thing to watch unfortunately.

Quite frankly, Paul " HAS " to do nothing. I would not recommend for you to hold your breath. While waiting for any change of Leora, and Paul's relationship. You will not see the outcome.The use of cell phones is a very big part of the age group of all of RLC's participants " real lives ", like it or not. 

However, I suspect that you might be slightly exaggerating, with your, " I've known TONS of chicks " !!  

If you were to go back to the rural community, that I grew up in. You would have been on a party line, and all of your neighbors knew what you were doing !😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

If you were to go back to the rural community, that I grew up in. You would have been on a party line, and all of your neighbors knew what you were doing !😊

Careful to make sure people were talking to their girlfriend and not the neighbour!! 😆

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia with your hand in the leora tunnel 

Leora likes this 

😀😊

Her hand is not in any tunnel my friend. Her fingers may have been hovering over and lightly caressing a certain little kitty's lips and slit, but that's about it. Me thinks you may be in need of getting those feline peepers checked. Lol 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Careful to make sure people were talking to their girlfriend and not the neighbour!! 😆

Would not make any difference, by the time everyone on the party line, had picked up the earphones. You would not be able to yell loud enough for anyone to hear anything !

I am talking about the crank telephone, the fore runner of the rotary dial phones. That required an operator to connect you to anyone outside of your party line. Which generally

consisted of the four or five nearest neighbors !  

My apologies for being " Off Topic ! "

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Would not make any difference, by the time everyone on the party line, had picked up the earphones. You would not be able to yell loud enough for anyone to hear anything !

I am talking about the crank telephone, the fore runner of the rotary dial phones. That required an operator to connect you to anyone outside of your party line. Which generally

consisted of the four or five nearest neighbors !  

My apologies for being " Off Topic ! "

Reminds me of an episode of Kojak where he goes into a rural town and the operator is listening to his calls to get info for the sheriff, so he gets Stavros to speak Greek in order to fool them!

Now that IS off topic!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Must be a quiet night elsewhere on RLC, the last dozen posts anywhere have been us lot!!😆

Suppose we and the girls will be to blame for that! 🙃