Grande masturbation

Brinquedo rosa Brinquedo rosa

Très intense

Rougeaud ( Rougeaud )

Gros bisou 🐈 😘 😍

Bonjour Pour quand la vidéo ça me ferait plaisir de la voir

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well the girls are together, could be in all night together by the looks of it, and whatever they do, i will be more than happy to watch them, regardless of any play.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well the girls are together, could be in all night together by the looks of it, and whatever they do, i will be more than happy to watch them, regardless of any play.

Perhaps they would move the pillows to the foot of the bed, or lay with cam's 8, and 10 looking over their perspective shoulders. That would be a major contribution

toward including us in their, major at the moment, activities. 

It is not that I do not enjoy their attributes, so graciously presented to us. Currently though, their interaction with each other, and with the cameras is, shall I say , a bit

self centered !  😉

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, scutus said:

Perhaps they would move the pillows to the foot of the bed, or lay with cam's 8, and 10 looking over their perspective shoulders. That would be a major contribution

toward including us in their, major at the moment, activities. 

It is not that I do not enjoy their attributes, so graciously presented to us. Currently though, their interaction with each other, and with the cameras is, shall I say , a bit

self centered !  😉

Well, Leora has lied facing cam 10 today hasn't she, which from a 'view' point is excellent. One night in October? Both lied facing cam 10 all night and that was a great view! Only done that the once, don't know why they haven't since.

I have said before that if they play, maybe a good try out would be to lie top to toe, try that, one facing one way, the other the other way. Not only allowing multi view, it also allows them to watch each other, and also allow better 'Access' to each other! I still think about last week, when on Malia's bed - If she had turned her head to the right, she and Leora would have literally been face to face! She never realized with her eyes shut!🥺