Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

It was noticed that the two friends seemed to have acquired themselves somewhat of a bit of sun yesterday. Perhaps they may be interested in developing another overall tanned complexion again after all. The appealing overall toned and tanned complexions they both had developed last year certainly enhanced the overall attractiveness of both of the two friends.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I ask a question: did anyone see if the girls took anything away before going out? 

Leora took a cleaning brush, so she is helping someone clean something. Malia took food, so i guess this could be her midweek night away.

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora took a cleaning brush, so she is helping someone clean something. Malia took food, so i guess this could be her midweek night away.

I think it's a bottle brush. Maybe to clean the shisha. or is the shisha back in the apartment?

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, The Earl said:

I think it's a bottle brush. Maybe to clean the shisha. or is the shisha back in the apartment?

Looked a bit big, almost like a toilet brush! She does help out cleaning at the salon sometimes, could be that. 

No, the Shisha is still elsewhere. She may have even give it, probably not though, but it's still away.

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Looked a bit big, almost like a toilet brush! She does help out cleaning at the salon sometimes, could be that. 

Questo mi ricorda come sarebbe bello vederla pulire vestita da cameriera 😋

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Bene, almeno so cosa mi aspetta stasera. 

Gentilissimo. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how many boxes of food 

Malia took 

I believe 3, so one day's worth. There is a chance she takes something for him too, that's possible. But most likely just hers.