Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Bonjour je viens de rentrer et d’après que j’ai mis lire Léora et Malia etaient absentes depuis se matin leora va passer la nuit à l’exterieur chez son loverboy d après les coups de téléphone s qu’elle à recus hier soir en privé 4 Appels que j’ai put lire elle reprend son mode de vie en dehors de l apartement ????

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, patou said:

Hello I have just returned and after I read Léora and Malia had been absent since this morning, leora is going to spend the night outside at her loverboy's house according to the phone calls she received last night in private 4 Calls that I was able to read she resumes her way of life outside the apartment ????

We can't say for certainty who's she's with, or if she's come back tonight or not.

But.....All the regular 'Loverboy' clues have been there since last weekend. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

I think Leora should be at the hairdresser's friends' house

leora took

The brush

shisha

Highly doubtful that's what it was for Pulo. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Czech Liberation Day on Saturday, Sunday is Russian Victory Day so Leora could have a busy weekend ahead

Yep, May 8/9 is a big deal for them. So she could have a busy weekend ahead.

Plus celebrating Victory and Liberation days too.....

Sorry, that's too cynical, even for me!!

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Czech Liberation Day on Saturday, Sunday is Russian Victory Day so Leora could have a busy weekend ahead

Ah, allora possiamo pure aspettare 2 settimane per rivedere qualcosa. 

La prossima settimana dovrebbe ritornare la Zia per Malia o per entrambe. E un altra settimana è andata. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Mmmmmmh

I don't believe in coincidences but between the phone call in the bathroom last night and the fact that Leora hasn't returned yet, I smell burnt ... 

She did also have a short friendly call just after speaking to Paul this morning in bed. They called her, and a male voice could just be heard.....It happened, just reporting.