introduce your self

Dth

Most boards that I read have some sort of intro board or a place to say hi.  I have posted a little about me here and there on CC so I thought that I would put everything on one spot.  Feel free to include a little about yourself.  We have over 700 pages of members.  This is me:

DOB 11-1955. I'm Bi.  I have and still do pay for sex.  I live in Nevada because it is legal to pay for it in some areas. Dad was an MD, mother RN, Uncle DDS,  My oldest sister is a DC.  So I have been around the medical field all my life. Me I'm in and out of hospitals and doctors offices all day.  When doctors made rounds and house calls I went with my dad. This is how I got into my med fetish. I have looked at the cervix's of woman who let me play doctor and did other med things to them.  I also enjoyed looking at photos of the dead both gross and non gross.  (I have only seen two in real life was never in a war)  I would like to have sex with a dead or dieing woman just once to see if I would like it.  Thinking about it turns me on.  Do not know were this comes from.

I like to verbally and sexually torturer woman. Also enjoy the photos I find on the net.  This comes from being picked on all my life.

I'm an old school voy.  I would go out for the hunt.  finding the perfect spot the open window, the car parked on a dead end street,  was more important then what I saw.  Times have changed and the news got the word out about us.  So It is not safe anymore to  go out for the hunt.  feel free to IM me if you want  to.  Flames are boring and I will not respond but if you must then flame away.

Most boards that I read have some sort of intro board or a place to say hi.  I have posted a little about me here and there on CC so I thought that I would put everything on one spot.  Feel free to include a little about yourself.  We have over 700 pages of members.  This is me:

DOB 11-1955. I'm Bi.  I have and still do pay for sex.  I live in Nevada because it is legal to pay for it in some areas. Dad was an MD, mother RN, Uncle DDS,  My oldest sister is a DC.  So I have been around the medical field all my life. Me I'm in and out of hospitals and doctors offices all day.  When doctors made rounds and house calls I went with my dad. This is how I got into my med fetish. I have looked at the cervix's of woman who let me play doctor and did other med things to them.  I also enjoyed looking at photos of the dead both gross and non gross.  (I have only seen two in real life was never in a war)  I would like to have sex with a dead or dieing woman just once to see if I would like it.  Thinking about it turns me on.  Do not know were this comes from.

I like to verbally and sexually torturer woman. Also enjoy the photos I find on the net.  This comes from being picked on all my life.

I'm an old school voy.  I would go out for the hunt.  finding the perfect spot the open window, the car parked on a dead end street,  was more important then what I saw.  Times have changed and the news got the word out about us.  So It is not safe anymore to  go out for the hunt.  feel free to IM me if you want  to.  Flames are boring and I will not respond but if you must then flame away.

Sex with a corpse.  Now that's what you would call a dead fuck.

no juzguemos yo creo que este señor esta hablando de una fantasía , la imaginacion es libre y como tal a veces vuela sola . quien no se excita viendo una violacion en una pelicula , o un cadaver de una chica desnudo en la morge  , son recursos muchas veces utilizados en muchos filmes , o la fantasia de sodoma y gomorra , o quien no ha espiado a su hermana o a su madre , no seamos hipocritas.

Last time I fucked my wife I thought she was dead!!! It wasn't until she got up to go to the bathroom that I realised her sexual technique was to simply lay as still as possible with a blank look on her face!!!

You married my ex??

Tripod2 what if the women were into it and and got off on it.  I do not care for the ones that only do it for the money or what happens in war or things like that but what about the ones that do it for fun.  some even would rather get spanked then have sex.  If your partner ask her to spank or pinch her and she told you it would turn her on would you or could you?  I know of people that are so protective of their partner that they would not. 

As for violence in the movies  there is too much of it and very little plot in those types of moves for my liking.

I'm just curious as to what people think. 

I was not referring to spanking and pinching for arousal, I meant true torture and degradation, where the girl is clearly not enjoying it and is enduring real pain and humiliation. Those are the videos where my first thought is that I'd love to take a bat to that guy's head. Those videos do seem to get a lot of hits though, so I guess there's an audience for them.

is it because of of those videos that there is so much hate and violence in the world or the other way around?  What happened to the 60's make love to war, peace love and rock and roll  I was hoping that that the would would change for the better.

Last time I fucked my wife I thought she was dead!!! It wasn't until she got up to go to the bathroom that I realised her sexual technique was to simply lay as still as possible with a blank look on her face!!!

You married my ex??

bienvenido al club