Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

I think it's chewing gum.

I think she'd notice if it was!!😄

She musn't be able to feel it, must be paper.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Its a photo of me

Get away from there you! That's my domain!🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Could be some sort of suppository, maybe a yeast infection? I don't see Leora sticking her hand anywhere near it and Malia has now shut shop...

No! it was at the side, and it's gone now so must have fallen off when she moved. As i say, most likely paper.

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

No! it was at the side, and it's gone now so must have fallen off when she moved. As i say, most likely paper.

It was still there when she shut her legs, she's also laying on a towel as some yeast infections are contagious (ie. Ringworm), she also has had very little contact with Leora.

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

It was still there when she shut her legs, she's also laying on a towel as some yeast infections are contagious (ie. Ringworm), she also has had very little contact with Leora.

But it was outside near the top! Nowhere near where something like that would go!

But it was outside near the top! Nowhere near where something like that would go!

Trust me, I have a tube of canesten on my table and am treating ringworm right next to my nutsack as we speak! It's easier to apply it to tissue and place in the affected area when it's in a spot like that.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 5/10/2021 at 8:30 PM, marco6742 said:

Trust me, I have a tube of canesten on my table and am treating ringworm right next to my nutsack as we speak! It's easier to apply it to tissue and place in the affected area when it's in a spot like that.

I doubt she would fully expose herself if there was something wrong. Anyway, wish i'd never mentioned this now. What rubbish.

I doubt she would fully expose herself if there was something wrong. Anyway, wish i'd never mentioned this now.

I hope I'm wrong to be honest, would kill the mood for the next week or two.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1