Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

à l’instant, Nicholas a dit :

Goodness gracious. Some of the commentary of subject matter that get's mentioned in some of the threads of this site is something else to say the least.

C'mon Nic, we're all adults here!! It's healthy to talk about these things.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So c'mon, who's the childish c**t that hits the confuse emoji every time I post? I'm putting a possible solution to why Malia has a bit of tissue stuck in her cooch and all you can come up with is to hit the confuse button? I realise I go against the grain sometimes  but if your little snowflake ears don't want to see my posts then just ignore me but don't cower behind an emoji. I realise some of you on here are sad bastards who spend far too much time staring at cam girls and getting far too emotionally involved in them but, remember, this is a PUBLIC forum, none of you are any more important or credible than anyone else, if you don't like peoples posts then again, ignore them.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I have a sneaky feeling things may start up here soon, from what i have seen on 'Activity'.....

......Things may start to be written all over again.....Be ready for it people.

🤨

7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

So c'mon, who's the childish c**t that hits the confuse emoji every time I post? I'm putting a possible solution to why Malia has a bit of tissue stuck in her cooch and all you can come up with is to hit the confuse button? I realise I go against the grain sometimes  but if your little snowflake ears don't want to see my posts then just ignore me but don't cower behind an emoji. I realise some of you on here are sad bastards who spend far too much time staring at cam girls and getting far too emotionally involved in them but, remember, this is a PUBLIC forum, none of you are any more important or credible than anyone else, if you don't like peoples posts then again, ignore them.

So who rattled your cage have i missed something and that language terrible

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Not being a clinical professional I can only guess at that she has a case of Tissueitis...

Exactly! If there was something, she'd cover up! She wears pants when she's on.

And now whatever it was has gone and Leora is stroking her. It was nothing.