Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well it can if his mate backs him up as has happened already elsewhere. Deliberate, which is why i did give everyone a heads up.

Send a report like I did,he posts in the wrong topic thread like he did before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Great to see the girls just simply relaxing with each other though, nice quiet time.

56 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My first day back on this forum and already the girls are giving another one of their bullshit shows. 😂

It is really sad. 🤐

First day back and already back to spamming by intentionally posting commentary unrelated to the thread topic listing so that it is in an inappropriate thread for nothing more than attention. That is what is really sad.

• Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

it is in an inappropriate thread for nothing more than attention.

No, it is deliberate provocation and trolling to create trouble. Quite clear. But he has people backing him.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, it is deliberate provocation and trolling to create trouble. Quite clear. But he has people backing him.

Regardless of whether such choices or decisions to intentionally post commentary unrelated to, and on a number of occasions are just the opposite of what a thread topic listing refers to or designates, should be considered as trolling or spamming, neither are appropriate for anyone to engage in. Once enough of such commentary is reported on, there will more likely than not eventually be action taken to resolve such matters just as have occurred on this site on many occasions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think Leora is pooped as we say! First couple of days back in the sun, and it can often hit you, i suffer from tiredness that way, so avoid it!😆 Night Owl!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone

This is Paul. Thankfully.....

Now on Skype with him.

Hi Paul!👋 And Hi Eva too!! 

We all Royally welcome that! Don't we!                                                                                     ⬇️