Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am really sorry to say this , but I can’t understand why Alberto isn’t “ busting “ or “pushing “ his ass to find any job that will help a bit with the financial things . Reading today about the 1,800€ cost that is requested for the vet , pff , that’s a really big amount of money and for sure this couple is by far of achieving this amount whatever RLC is paying . 

In any case , any job for Alberto would be a big help for both of them , he might of course be looking for but I don’t have personally any indications about that or see him so much on interest doing so . And a frustrated Martina is totally understandable by me 

Total agree what you have written. Alberto is a nice guy which really takes care of Martina, but a bit more interest in finding a job is urgently needed. Also when you see the costly hobbies he has. The bike is not a cheap one, the aquarium is also very expensive . Looking at Martina, she doesn't have such expensive hobbies, no expensive clothes, shoes, makeup etc.. So she really can be a bit frustrated.😢

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Has Martina received the results of her exam? 

I would be surprised if the results of the exams are so fast available. Takes normaly some time....so must be because of another reason....

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I would be surprised if the results of the exams are so fast available. Takes normaly some time....so must be because of another reason....

Thanks

11 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Certainly a very long conversation with the man she is talking to. May be her father but she wanted to make it private she went to the bathroom. ?????

Can also be her brother ?

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Can also be her brother ?

Sounds like M is off to another party that she seemed to have a lot to do with setting and she was very upset with A when he called. Sounded like she told him she may stay out late and maybe overnight. 

4 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Why does M have money and A don't? Doesn't the RLC money go to both of them?

Les soins du chien ont coûté cher.

Nous ne savons pas qui perçoit l'argent de RLC sur quel compte bancaire va-t-il ?

Nous ne savons pas si le bénéficiaire partage l'argent avec sont conjoints à part pour la nourriture ?

The dog's care was expensive.

We don't know who collects the money from RLC which bank account does it go to?

We do not know if the recipient shares the money with their spouses except for the food?

7 hours ago, emnv said:

Thanks for the compliment if you are pointing at me, I thought Germans were more polite 🤨

Definitely not pointing at you. You deliver facts and figures, and I am thankful for it.

As regards Germans and their politeness I can tell you that I  am very critical with my fellow countrymen and  myself. I really wish we were „less impolite“. But there is hope because only my father was German, my mother was French 🙂.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Les soins du chien ont coûté cher.

Nous ne savons pas qui perçoit l'argent de RLC sur quel compte bancaire va-t-il ?

Nous ne savons pas si le bénéficiaire partage l'argent avec sont conjoints à part pour la nourriture ?

The dog's care was expensive.

We don't know who collects the money from RLC which bank account does it go to?

We do not know if the recipient shares the money with their spouses except for the food?

Yes I saw how much. Also you are right about bank accounts. Being I have had a bankruptcy in my long lifetime I know it takes a long time to correct things. Maybe A doesn't have an account so it does all go to M which may mean even though she pays it is their money. Just a guess.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Sounds like M is off to another party that she seemed to have a lot to do with setting and she was very upset with A when he called. Sounded like she told him she may stay out late and maybe overnight. 

Thanks jman, helpfull info from you for us who cannot watch the cams so long. 

I was expecting something like that. The meeting with her school friends yesterday ended relatively early, her day today was rather boring. Like every Saturday, Alberto is out and about on his mountain bike. I don't know if it was agreed that she would go to the party today and that he would come back a little earlier because of the dogs. Otherwise he usually comes back relatively late. Ask me if he's in a club and trains for competitions, otherwise I won't understand these long sessions. I know a couple of friends who have told me that they are totally knocked out after 3-4 hours and they look a little more trained. I understand that she was mad at him because she was home all day and everybody knows how important parties are for her...let's wait and see how things develop....perhaps another brick in the wall ?

Her insomnia may also be a result of her thinking about some very important decisions to make....only my speculations...

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Thanks jman, helpfull info from you for us who cannot watch the cams so long. 

I was expecting something like that. The meeting with her school friends yesterday ended relatively early, her day today was rather boring. Like every Saturday, Alberto is out and about on his mountain bike. I don't know if it was agreed that she would go to the party today and that he would come back a little earlier because of the dogs. Otherwise he usually comes back relatively late. Ask me if he's in a club and trains for competitions, otherwise I won't understand these long sessions. I know a couple of friends who have told me that they are totally knocked out after 3-4 hours and they look a little more trained. I understand that she was mad at him because she was home all day and everybody knows how important parties are for her...let's wait and see how things develop....perhaps another brick in the wall ?

Her insomnia may also be a result of her thinking about some very important decisions to make....only my speculations...

Nice Pink Floyd reference 👍 Adalbert!

• Like 1

Like to watch her hanging the bearings of her skates. Many women ask their husbands or mans to do this to avoid dirty hands... not she even if the later plans to go to a party - impressive.😉