Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

We have returned to the field of rumor mongers and speculators. As Albert(o) Einstein said, „two things are endless, the universe and human stupidity.“ With the former, however, he was not so sure.

Thanks for the compliment if you are pointing at me, I thought Germans were more polite 🤨

1 hour ago, emnv said:

She has a mild long term sleep disorder, she talks about it very fequently.

The National Health System in Spain covers most health problems. Anyhow she is paying for an additional private health insurance, but Alberto isn't. Birth control pills are partially financed by the public system, not free.

On the other hand, vets are quite expensive. Alberto's dog surgery cost as much as 1800 euros, which Martina had to pay because Alberto had no money at all at the time.

Martina is crying and having a real hard time right now. Does anyone know what it is about?  I think Alberto is getting ready to go for a ride and really should stay with her.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina is crying and having a real hard time right now. Does anyone know what it is about?  I think Alberto is getting ready to go for a ride and really should stay with her.

Has Martina received the results of her exam? 

I am really sorry to say this , but I can’t understand why Alberto isn’t “ busting “ or “pushing “ his ass to find any job that will help a bit with the financial things . Reading today about the 1,800€ cost that is requested for the vet , pff , that’s a really big amount of money and for sure this couple is by far of achieving this amount whatever RLC is paying . 

In any case , any job for Alberto would be a big help for both of them , he might of course be looking for but I don’t have personally any indications about that or see him so much on interest doing so . And a frustrated Martina is totally understandable by me 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2