Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

Thanks a lot. I remember that he has bought new bike lights. Seems that he is testing them today very intensive.....He should think about findinga job in bike business. I think this is his patience.

45 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Yes🚴‍♂️

It's a party tonight for finishing exams. She took the rest of the bottle of wine she got drunk on last night. Still had 3/4 left as they also drank a lot of beer.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

It's a party tonight for finishing exams. She took the rest of the bottle of wine she got drunk on last night. Still had 3/4 left as they also drank a lot of beer.

I notice Martina and the word drunk together lately. Plus jman, you just mentioned drank a lot of beer, plus 3/4 bottle of wine. Is this just in reaction to exam pressure, or is she becoming a borderline alcoholic. It will be interesting to see how often she still gets drunk after exams.

Good observation.

3 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I notice Martina and the word drunk together lately. Plus jman, you just mentioned drank a lot of beer, plus 3/4 bottle of wine. Is this just in reaction to exam pressure, or is she becoming a borderline alcoholic. It will be interesting to see how often she still gets drunk after exams.

Good observation.

No she had 3/4 of the wine left. I think the two of them had already started last night before they got home because it was a dinner with the families and the students. When they arrived they were already on there way. That's why the girl was with them because they are her family now. Question to all. Isn't Martina taking a huge chance driving after drinking?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Good observation.

You think Martina needs the liquor for courage to get loose? Maybe get lucky with someone other than Alberto? 

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

No she had 3/4 of the wine left. I think the two of them had already started last night before they got home because it was a dinner with the families and the students. When they arrived they were already on there way. That's why the girl was with them because they are her family now. Question to all. Isn't Martina taking a huge chance driving after drinking?

Do we know she is driving? Perhaps stay the night with someone? 

Don't think so.  Perhaps everybody should think about if she/he hasn't also celebrate her/his exams in the past with a bit more alcohol and get drunk.  Myself was like that and I can tell you that and I didn't become an alcoholic at all 😉.

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

You think Martina needs the liquor for courage to get loose? Maybe get lucky with someone other than Alberto? 

You may be on to something. She always has Alberto, but to fuck someone else,maybe she needs that shot of courage. Assuming she is stepping out with someone else, other than Nelly. I don't think I've ever seen her drink a lot before sex with A.  She does have strong libido.

I like the way you think.