Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

Just now, JenniferMom said:

HA ... I just picked random spanish names that over the years have seen romantic to me.  I did not know they were gay.

ricky is the other2 idk, bi maybe

20 minutes ago, emnv said:

Change of plans, Nelly and Bogdan are going to be out of town for the weekend, I think not to be there with Masha's friends.

Martina still thinking if she goes tomorrow to the villa or not 

There will be a going away party in the villa on Monday, but I'm not sure who's leaving.

Perhaps Marsha ? The month is nearly over but on the other side I remember that she wanted to stay till 21th. So interesting who will be the one.....

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

Again not knowing Spanish I was reading the action and some words. Martina seemed to be making fun of A to her friend and giving her hand signals about him. Didn't seem to be nice. She did appear to be drunk. When M&A got into it A got really angry and I think the girl thought she should go home. This may be on Martina. 

It is interesting.  But hopefully Martina's friend is not finding out how she really is or could be?

Martina's friend has a really serious problem, related to the +10 calls she received while they were playing the board game. It is a personal issue that I do not think is appropriate to discuss in this forum.
The discussion about her problem led to some 'out of tune' recriminations from Alberto to Martina, and from there they began to criticize each other with the same arguments that have been cause of discussion in the past weeks. Alcohol did not help much in this talk.

But nobody laughed at nobody, this was the most serious discussion I have seen to this couple. Fortunately they quickly reconciled.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, emnv said:

Martina's friend has a really serious problem, related to the +10 calls she received while they were playing the board game. It is a personal issue that I do not think is appropriate to discuss in this forum.
The discussion about her problem led to some 'out of tune' recriminations from Alberto to Martina, and from there they began to criticize each other with the same arguments that have been cause of discussion in the past weeks. Alcohol did not help much in this talk.

But nobody laughed at nobody, this was the most serious discussion I have seen to this couple. Fortunately they quickly reconciled.

I totaly agree on what you explained. Same I've observed. Also when you really got angry with someone will you fuck him afterwards? Don't think so or even not so fast....

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

Can you enlighten what that discussion is about?

33 minutes ago, emnv said:

Change of plans, Nelly and Bogdan are going to be out of town for the weekend, I think not to be there with Masha's friends.

Martina still thinking if she goes tomorrow to the villa or not 

There will be a going away party in the villa on Monday, but I'm not sure who's leaving.

Nelly and Bogdan!

36 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Threesomes, I agree. Let's face it Martina is a lot more adventurous than Alberto. Maybe Alberto is just not interested or he has a social hang up about it.

When we don't speak the language, it makes just observation hard.

Pontificating isn't that high brow for some on this?😀

I would believe Martina would like to and would try a 3some in a heartbeat.  I believe it would have come up back the first time Nelly got drunk but I'm not sure Bogdan would have been in agreement?. But who knows, spendy of life left. 

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

I would believe Martina would like to and would try a 3some in a heartbeat.  I believe it would have come up back the first time Nelly got drunk but I'm not sure Bogdan would have been in agreement?. But who knows, spendy of life left. 

If she was to be with Bogdan I with give my membership to whoever would want it. He's a creep. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1