B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (May)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes with her back to the camera, but has been nude

Ahh ok , it was the first time I saw her ( at thumbnails ) some minutes ago . 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Megan and Nelly too 😁

Nelly can be also considered “ something with someone “ apart from the routine life , Megan we have seen 😆

• Sad 1

Well , it was one more step considering the slow development .. from the going back home and not staying over ,  to kisses in the living room , to overnight last time and hugs and kisses to this today .. nice and slow 😇👏

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Well , it was one more step considering the slow development .. from the going back home and not staying over ,  to kisses in the living room , to overnight last time and hugs and kisses to this today .. nice and slow 😇👏

he finally got to 1st base lol

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he finally got to 1st base lol

He has some days before the new guy appears .. I don’t know what she invents to send him permanently or temporarily away 😔

Pam is obviosly not as open and wild as I expected her to be. After all we've seen from her in other settings. When it becomes real, it didn't go further than alittle rubbing with pants still on. Very disappointing!

• Upvote 2

Just now, ed2 said:

Pam is obviosly not as open and wild as I expected her to be. After all we've seen from her in other settings. When it becomes real, it didn't go further than alittle rubbing with pants still on. Very disappointing!

You've hit the nail on the head there Ed...

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

look at amalia compared to last time

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I will give them time , it is a nice story unfolding and this hide and seek attitude , it is great voyerism 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

look at amalia compared to last time

Amalia got bad since that night with L&A at current Monica’s room , it was never the same since .. I think also her gaining kilos was a negative impact ..😔