B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (May)

With only some days away before the Italian speaking guy that Pam will be hosting for a 10-14 days period ( if he’s not panicked by the cameras 😂🤣 ) and possible thinking of her as his future GF 😆🤣 , I  don’t know if these are some of the last appearances of Pam’s current guy 🤨🤔

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

With only some days away before the Italian speaking guy that Pam will be hosting for a 10-14 days period ( if he’s not panicked by the cameras 😂🤣 ) and possible thinking of her as his future GF 😆🤣 , I  don’t know if these are some of the last appearances of Pam’s current guy 🤨🤔

A few here seem to think that Pam's shit doesn't stink. The way I see it (or don't) is if this Italian bloke is coming for his jollys, isn't she acting like a bit of a shit by continuing to see this decent guy she's with tonight...😒

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few here seem to think that Pam's shit doesn't stink. The way I see it (or don't) is if this Italian bloke is coming for his jollys, isn't she acting like a bit of a shit by continuing to see this decent guy she's with tonight...😒

Unfortunately yes … but that’s why she’s on holidays 😁 to have fun and enjoy her life .. we don’t know what she has said to the guy and if she considers him a BF or just a decent guy to pass her time .. I can’t imagine the comments if Pam was Bruno and the guy Pam …. 😂🤣

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

By the way , the guy is officially invited and can stay as long as he wants 😂🤣 It is that Pam hasn’t told him about the cameras … and of course that there’s a guy interested in her and she is spending time with .. ahh , well , women , they know how to play us , a bit of boobs and touchy touchy and off we fall for them 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

At least , Pam , the only tenant after Holly in January that she’s doing something  with a guy on cameras .. and for that , thank you Pam for sharing your privacy 😇 

• Sad 1

I think this might be the one and only chance that they will both have and if it isn’t successful , I don’t know if we see the guy again 😆 But I hope I am wrong because he is really a decent guy ☺️

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this might be the one and only chance that they will both have and if it isn’t successful , I don’t know if we see the guy again 😆 But I hope I am wrong because he is really a decent guy ☺️

if she wanted to fuck him then she would have already 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

It is still a great voyeur moment because of all happening spontaneously , it is entertaining and funny with shyness dominating at the moment .. endless teasing 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1