Tereza #2 & TImur - fan page

• 7 months later...

It was a real pleasure to have had Tereza and Timur within RLC, they were a good surprise I must say
Most rightly had a negative image of Tereza after her first participation and I have to say that this is not the same girl who came back at all.
A pleasant couple who get along well with everyone with a fairly pleasant sexuality
I would never have thought to see Tereza like that, besides I am also surprised that we can have the same thing with Leia
Like what, I still manage to be surprised by looking at the various participants within this project

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Fue un verdadero placer haber tenido a Tereza y Timur dentro de RLC, fueron una buena sorpresa debo decir que
Most acertadamente tuvo una imagen negativa de Tereza luego de su primera participación y debo decir que esta no es la misma chica que regresó en todo.
Una pareja agradable que se lleva bien con todos con una sexualidad bastante placentera
nunca hubiera pensado en ver a Tereza así, además también me sorprende que podamos tener lo mismo con Leia
Como qué, todavía me las arreglo para sorprenderme al mirar a los diversos participantes dentro de este proyecto

Surely you don't work for RLC...? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2