B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

1 minute ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

writing this sentence was the idea. I agree with you on her behavior. The obligations of the site steal her time while she has to take care of her aviaries.

And we suffer the punishment she inflicts.

dont hold back

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

its only the obssessed people that doesnt

It’s been more than a month now that Ariana isn’t interested anymore , it is obvious , we thank her for the contribution and some of the best orgasms that we have ever seen , but it is time she moves on .. I still think June is the month for her to say goodbye 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s been more than a month now that Ariana isn’t interested anymore , it is obvious , we thank her for the contribution and some of the best orgasms that we have ever seen , but it is time she moves on .. I still think June is the month for her to say goodbye 

i was hoping may, and take her sidekick amy with her

Just now, ddhm said:

last night she got some sort of message and/or a phone call which sent her smiling happy from the balcony to the kitchen. like she'd won the lottery. I am sure it was good news of some sort...maybe a new expensive handbag ? $$$$$

Eh, on ne parle pas assez de Vivian, qui a beaucoup participé à faire la cuisine pour tout le monde! Elle s'est douée et elle deviendra la cuisinière en "second", après Mégan!  Si les filles se régalent "bon appétit", c'est énormément grâce à Vivian!

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i was hoping may, and take her sidekick amy with her

I will still say June as of her very first appearing day in B1 and having this endless chat with a German ( I believe ) guy and saying that she was going to be there for the next 9 months … this makes it end May , beginning June or something .. 

il y a 1 minute, winnlove a dit :

Hey, we don't talk enough about Vivian, who was very involved in cooking for everyone! She is gifted and she will become the "second" cook, after Mégan! If the girls are feasting "bon appétit", it is enormously thanks to Vivian!

She is the only one worth looking at.

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

last night she got some sort of message and/or a phone call which sent her smiling happy from the balcony to the kitchen. like she'd won the lottery. I am sure it was good news of some sort...maybe a new expensive handbag ? $$$$$

Ariana is clever , she knows what she does .. the men run for her , as she said , she had been asked countless times to be married by guys 😂 A bate in front of her mobile and she wins the next deposit in her bank account 😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I will still say June as of her very first appearing day in B1 and having this endless chat with a German ( I believe ) guy and saying that she was going to be there for the next 9 months … this makes it end May , beginning June or something .. 

dont watch her so i wouldnt know

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

dont watch her so i wouldnt know

No problem , that’s why so many voices and opinions so we can all catch up of missed details , neil provided also one of last night 😉

Just now, ddhm said:

Ariana is clever , she knows what she does .. the men run for her , as she said , she had been asked countless times to be married by guys 😂 A bate in front of her mobile and she wins the next deposit in her bank account 😆

that was funny when she came home early crying coz a punter only gave her 150 euros for her birthday lmao

il y a 2 minutes, redole1999 a dit :

She is the only one worth looking at.

Of course, but obviously no one sees Vivian, who for me is very devoted to everything in the villa! She doesn't talk much but she acts, and this should be emphasized !!

Archived