B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

I think we don't have to speculate where Martina will sleep this night, seems that the friendship with Nelly will be renewed...second bed might not be needed...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

I think we don't have to speculate where Martina will sleep this night, seems that the friendship with Nelly will be renewed...second bed might not be needed...

Bog is at home, so I would guess nothing doing

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

She did pack an overnight bag and extra panties! She's ready for makeup sex with Nelly.  And Nelly is sticking to tea... Marina just made a gin drink for herself and Megan, but Nelly had some tea. 

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Bog is at home, so I would guess nothing doing

This my #2 key factor for tonight after we see if Nelly gets drunk or not (and she seems to be a tea-total-er tonight (translate that!).

Much has been said that N and M won't make love if their male partners are in the same physical building.  Let's see.

The opposing force against this is N & M may be super horny for each other because it has been a long time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

She did pack an overnight bag and extra panties! She's ready for makeup sex with Nelly.  And Nelly is sticking to tea... Marina just made a gin drink for herself and Megan, but Nelly had some tea. 

Agreed!  Unless Bogdan, who is in the garage joins the room.  Maybe a 3-some at last? 

• Haha 2

Seems also that Nelly avoids drinking to much...oreven drinking alcohol. I think she doesn't want to take the risk that Martina will sleep with Megan again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she is very popular, and no one said she is getting Megan's room. she probably gets Holly's or Masha's room. 

at least, she can have my room at anytime 😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This my #2 key factor for tonight after we see if Nelly gets drunk or not (and she seems to be a tea-total-er tonight (translate that!).

Much has been said that N and M won't make love if their male partners are in the same physical building.  Let's see.

The opposing force against this is N & M may be super horny for each other because it has been a long time.

I have a feeling this party is a run in to Megans party on Wednesday, if that info is correct. It would account for the tea total tonight, but lets see what happens over the next 48 hours.

Re, the word 'punter' - you must get a proper English dictionary to help you out 😂