B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

Il y a 9 heures, maxfactor a dit :

I see Riya is keeping her options open, suitcase still all packed ready to bail...lol

She is here in Barcelona for her job outside the apartment, not for this project.

This project helps with the cost of lodging and then some.

I totally detest this kind of arrangement because these girls won't give a shit about the content which the audience are paying for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

She is here in Barcelona for her job outside the apartment, not for this project.

This project helps with the cost of lodging and then some.

I totally detest this kind of arrangement because these girls won't give a shit about the content which the audience are paying for.

It's RLC that allows it to happen...blame them.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

nothing to do with the girls being out all the time, which someone said would be a good thing

I said that balance is needed .. I can’t complain with Monica’s presence , she has been top GOV together with Holly .. they have all been fed up and tired with this stupid winter curfew and lockdowns , they deserve to enjoy . They are just both bored , tired and no interested in my opinion for RLC anymore that’s why they need to be replaced … even being a big fan of both of them, especially Amira 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I said that balance is needed .. I can’t complain with Monica’s presence , she has been top GOV together with Holly .. they have all been fed up and tired with this stupid winter curfew and lockdowns , they deserve to enjoy . They are just both bored , tired and no interested in my opinion for RLC anymore that’s why they need to be replaced … even being a big fan of both of them, especially Amira 

if ur gonna pay a girl whether they are there or not they will choose not, luckily the bars have to close at 11pm or they would still be out

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if ur gonna pay a girl whether they are there or not they will choose not, luckily the bars have to close at 11pm or they would still be out

I think we will be seeing them less and less the next weeks , either on the roof or out ..unfortunately , B2 from being the most interesting when we had Amalia and Monica in the beginning , it won’t be so fun I guess 😔