B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

B2 has become a house of boredom for those who are even still watching it.

Monica and Amira are not lesbians so their G/G shows will just be silly and we all know both girls are having off-cam activities paid by RLC.

And we don't even need to speak about Riya because we already know why she is here for.

Clear the girls.

if RLC grew a pair they would tell them when its time to go not let them decide when they want to go, whose gonna turn down a gig where u get pajd and u dont even have to be there

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

a lovely day and 3 girls around the pool, the others were recovering from the weekend, and 1 wasnt even home yet lol, i not sure its what RLC was hoping for

It’s a slow transition from the “ old “ to the “ new “ , let’s be fair and give the right credits for this beginning. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a slow transition from the “ old “ to the “ new “ , let’s be fair and give the right credits for this beginning. 

they all turned up last week, but they werent suffering from a long weekend

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they all turned up last week, but they werent suffering from a long weekend

The girls suffered a long journey according to sources ( Tesla and Elian ) , it hasn’t prevented them from being full of energy and be excellent as tenants so far . Riya is shy and we need to give her time , Vivian is fun and she can become fantastic with Pam the mentor , the  two couples have been great to watch , parties , karaokes , nice sex .. think what we used to have just end of april 😁🤓

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls suffered a long journey according to sources ( Tesla and Elian ) , it hasn’t prevented them from being full of energy and be excellent as tenants so far . Riya is shy and we need to give her time , Vivian is fun and she can become fantastic with Pam the mentor , the  two couples have been great to watch , parties , karaokes , nice sex .. think what we used to have just end of april 😁🤓

they wasnt shagging all night like amira was

3 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

I don't want to get ban :x sorry

of course I /we get that as I have been banned twice .... I miss posting  especially those just in the moment ...an open towel, a quick change of a top...  the many , many Titty slips of Sara at the dishwasher and kitchen in her always loose house jackets ... miss those down blouses (but I have multitudes of screengrabs  lol) 

so again I wish that someone , someday,  will find a way to safely post without the fear of or interference of RLC .  that site would make money...  

and finally Shinobi  are they firm . a bit of hang, nice puffy aerola's, firm or fake ...... inquiring horny minds want to know...   one day we will see ... some members seem to have had the technology know how to escape the RLC Police 

32 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course I /we get that as I have been banned twice .... I miss posting  especially those just in the moment ...an open towel, a quick change of a top...  the many , many Titty slips of Sara at the dishwasher and kitchen in her always loose house jackets ... miss those down blouses (but I have multitudes of screengrabs  lol) 

so again I wish that someone , someday,  will find a way to safely post without the fear of or interference of RLC .  that site would make money...  

and finally Shinobi  are they firm . a bit of hang, nice puffy aerola's, firm or fake ...... inquiring horny minds want to know...   one day we will see ... some members seem to have had the technology know how to escape the RLC Police 

I've already been banned twice too so I know what it feels like. And I also miss posting those special moments but as a premium viewer I don't watch free cameras anymore so I can't catch any moment of those brief moments that I could share, whitout taking the risk to be banned 😔
And for Riya's tits, they are small, firm and small areolas

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

I've already been banned twice too so I know what it feels like. And I also miss posting those special moments but as a premium viewer I don't watch free cameras anymore so I can't catch any moment of those brief moments that I could share, whitout taking the risk to be banned 😔
And for Riya's tits, they are small, firm and small areolas

thank you for the Titty update... I wonder if that could be a useful Forum Topic??? Probably not as I would be the only one visiting it daily... Loves me those anything  Titty Topics