B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

Amira & Monica showing up in another apartment at this point is just a sign that some dumb and utterly pointless show will happen. Trying to justify their continued existence on RLC, I guess, but doing a terrible job of it. Clearly just here for the paycheck and the nights out now. Has anything even remotely interesting happened in B2 in the last 5 or 6 months? Just the same boring shows over and over and keeping everything else off-camera. Why are they still here?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

55 minutes ago, Detrez said:

So is Riya staying there for a free room?  She barely shows anything.  Just caught her tits when she got out of the shower. Nice nipples by the way. 

The only thing I've seen are her pencil eraser nipples and her ass. 99% of the time that she is naked her back is to the camera. 😕

• Sad 1

Ridiculous Riya the do nothing space eating NUN from the Island of the Amazon Queens, the only girl in Barcelona that where her nun's hobbit to bed every night and then hides completely under the covers. I'm sure her mother is very proud of this one of kind original failure for the RLC project. 

image.jpeg.d64586bd077046b8aff98acb56f85fb3.jpeg

and what she thinks of the voyeurs that pay bills around this place.

Image result for nun hides under coversimage.jpeg.81d54e652902810f304c993d98d33203.jpeg

• Haha 2

Riya clearly with her own agenda in Barcelona .. well, we got 2 excellent couples , super Tesla and Elian , better than expected for a newcomer Vivian , the outcome is positive and we just need to wait for N&B , Amira and Monica and Ariana to get the full update for the second part of 2021 

• Confused 2

To all the people that said give Riya a chance, she's new. I just watched the replay of Riya in the shower. After 2 weeks I have yet to see a good view of her pussy. I've seen her ass plenty of times because that's all you see. Time to leave RLC, it's not meant for you. 😕

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

To all the people that said give Riya a chance, she's new. I just watched the replay of Riya in the shower. After 2 weeks I have yet to see a good view of her pussy. I've seen her ass plenty of times because that's all you see. Time to leave RLC, it's not meant for you. 😕

The B-2 NUN Ridiculous Riya:

Image result for nun hidingImage result for nun hiding

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

I did the same thing as you, and man was I intrigued 😏

Hell of a show, I have to say.

• Haha 1

Riya is clearly not comfortable.  She showers with her back to the camera and then immediately hops out to get dressed in the corner of the bathroom.  Sad thing is she must really need the money to put herself thru this.  i'm going to leave her alone because she must be pretty bad off to put go thru this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Riya is clearly not comfortable.  She showers with her back to the camera and then immediately hops out to get dressed in the corner of the bathroom.  Sad thing is she must really need the money to put herself thru this.  i'm going to leave her alone because she must be pretty bad off to put go thru this.

She needs the money but still manage to blow £575 on one pair of Balenciaga sock shoes. Talk about priorities smh

• Upvote 1