B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Havent been watching b2 has Riya done anything yet, even be nude in her room?

Are you kidding me? She does everything hidden from the camera in the bathroom. This girl is a fucking joke. 😕👎

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Are you kidding me? She does everything hidden from the camera in the bathroom. This girl is a fucking joke. 😕👎

not true, you can see her topless in her room without hidding 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

0044 Amira left again

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Is Amira away?? her room is eerily empty...like moved out empty ??  a midnight move ??   has it always been so stark and clean... 

Yes, all night

and Yes, always clean 😉

• Thanks 1

Amira visiting Gina yesterday , perhaps asking for advice how she can extend her stay so as to keep her off cameras life in Barcelona , having a place to sleep , eat and get paid 🥳

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amira visiting Gina yesterday , perhaps asking for advice how she can extend her stay so as to keep her off cameras life in Barcelona , having a place to sleep , eat and get paid 🥳

what better way to spend her holiday

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We still have Tesla and Elian 😇

a lovely day and 3 girls around the pool, the others were recovering from the weekend, and 1 wasnt even home yet lol, i not sure its what RLC was hoping for

B2 has become a house of boredom for those who are even still watching it.

Monica and Amira are not lesbians so their G/G shows will just be silly and we all know both girls are having off-cam activities paid by RLC.

And we don't even need to speak about Riya because we already know why she is here for.

Clear the girls.