Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

16 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina was too busy getting fucked as much as she could to come home. I believe her brother packed his backpack so he is most likely gone. 

Please disregard!  Jman9212 mentioned she called Alberto at around 2:50am and said she was with her brother, perhaps. 

Barca curfew from 23 until 6. She put the anti-baby-pills, which she normally takes between 2 and 3 am, into her little bag. So I knew she would not come home tonight.  Before Corona, staying away overnight was a normal weekend routine. I wouldn’t be surprised if M&M came back together. M stands for her brother Miguel.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Barca curfew from 23 until 6. She put the anti-baby-pills, which she normally takes between 2 and 3 am, into her little bag. So I knew she would not come home tonight.  Before Corona, staying away overnight was a normal weekend routine. I wouldn’t be surprised if M&M came back together. M stands for her brother Miguel.

I am really sorry to correct you, it's not my intention, but to better understand the context curfew is no longer in place in Barcelona since May 9th. The real name of Martina's brother starts with G rather than M (but it is true, it sounds similar to Miguel, we can use this name to avoid disclosing the real one). The detail about the pills is very relevant, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, yelt said:

Martina was too busy getting fucked as much as she could to come home. I believe her brother packed his backpack so he is most likely gone. 

nope i just looked he is sleeping with her i guess the couch was off limits,so he watches her shower and now he sleeps with her this is one fucked up family

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

nope i just looked he is sleeping with her i guess the couch was off limits,so he watches her shower and now he sleeps with her this is one fucked up family

What a malicious comment! A peeping Tom looking down upon a young woman who enjoys her life and dares to sleep beside her brother. Peacefully, without any evil thoughts.  I really hope your sisters have always been out of reach. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Both sleeping off a night out. This setup allows Alberto and the dogs to be able to get on with their day without disturbing her brother every 5 minutes on the sofa. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

What a malicious comment! A peeping Tom looking down upon a young woman who enjoys her life and dares to sleep beside her brother. Peacefully, without any evil thoughts.  I really hope your sisters have always been out of reach. 

There seems to be a lot of that followed by extreme delight.

36 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Both sleeping off a night out. This setup allows Alberto and the dogs to be able to get on with their day without disturbing her brother every 5 minutes on the sofa. 

40 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

and the 90 other guys on here who have said how not right it is that he even goes into the shower and watches her are all just as fucked up as me right

• Upvote 3