B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so come on put your brave J Bomb pants on and tell me where did the 2 hard core lesbefriends sisters get to... I just came back to find the place empty ... did they leave together ? go to the secret apt. back to Martina's or going to hold the hose together  at B4...  and not Bogdan's hose the real pool hose ... I'm still curious 

Yeah Mark I have no idea.  It seemed like they were on a different itinerary than going to the club/bar.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

me too. Get Fridge Girl over to clear that table 😁

neil !!!!!  you had to go there .... poor FG ... a legend  and for once not her tig Bitties 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, james deen said:

on rlc replay leora malia are always the most popular scenes so what they are doing is working

Nobody  said that it isn’t working , of course everyone wants to see tits and asses naked all the time . But this can easily do all the rest but they have chosen to “ behave “ and act more “ human “ than the two girls . I don’t have the need to see only naked women , I watch RLC for more reasons , we will never know if Barcelona girls copy the Leora and Malia behavior and start making exactly their program what happens , but I watch because I always expect to see as much as possible things close to reality , everyone has a choice  .You also need to know that Leora is a master expert professional and will never jeopardize views if there’s any  major thing happening elsewhere , that’s why their shows happen at standard times when most apartments are quiet or they are gathered , anyway , everyone has a choice of what to watch and what represents him as a viewer .   You can already see the heat in the forum that they don’t do anything currently ( in Barcelona )  , you should wonder why there’s not the same amount of comments of the two girls in Prague . RLC protects totally Leora because of her achievements , they just give in the lions pit the Barcelona crew because they are easily expendables . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Have you checked Holly's pussy? Maybe he's stuck 😉

Then he is the “ Genie in Holly’s pussy “ 😆🤓

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

was that Daniel, the drugs baron?

Never seen anything on camera but it is what posts references have christened him 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Due to COVID?  I was under the impression those rules were over in Barca.

I think it is only open bars  and not interior places , but they for sure have organized something , I find it nice that they shared with the viewers , for sure lots of talks created 😎 mission accomplished 😁

• Sad 1