B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Cameras?...what?...where?  Why are there cameras?  Looks at camera and looks away in a safer direction...taps finger and foot...very nervous.  Offers him a tomato. 

Another RLC fuck up.  He'll be gone in an hour.

He is still in the room 😎😉

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you said he was going to leave in an hour. wrong again as always. I just love it how a male presence makes you nervous ( excited ?!? lol ). anyway, I was just stating the fact, too bad it makes you feel sad 😃   

it would be awesome to see how she treats a man, how she fucks and sucks ... I was wondering about her sex preference ...this would be epic 

2 hours ago, super134 said:

All that has happened is him putting an arm around Radi. I wouldn't count on anything happening this time around.

It is still something new , it was about time that she gives viewers something new , it is for sure new no matter what this guy is and what happens , top cams for her 🥳👏

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, super134 said:

Based on both of their behaviors it seems like just a getting to know each other date. If it turned into a fuckfest I would be amazed.

The cameras are always difficult for whatever , he might just be a simple friend .. plus , Radi has always been shy in new things … but as soon as she starts , nothing stops her 😎😇

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

it would be awesome to see how she treats a man, how she fucks and sucks ... I was wondering about her sex preference ...this would be epic 

She wouldn't have a guy in her bed if she was a lesbian, but I am not sure if anything happens between them tonight. I guess they are just getting to know each other, unless ... 

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but she don't like the fact that .. RADI  is more liked and has done .more then she has done then her..  but that is why ARIANA is sharing a bed with worthless AMY.  both are worthless .on RLC  for the viewers how pay .for their stay on RLC....

How and why do you make this shit up?:smile:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ravishing Radi is all about Plaaaasssssstiiicccc HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

I think it's nice to see Radislava happy,and he seems like a nice/decent guy,much better change in her bedroom than having claire & carlos roaming around in there.lol.. Maybe if this gains any traction,he will be the lucky guy to take her away from RLC,i just hope that smile lasts for some time on her face,but one day/step at a time. I have always wished her the best in life,i feel she deserves it.

The whole forum thought that the guy has been you 😉 Seriously , she deserves a big applause because she brought and shows some of her private life on camera , at least when a girl realizes what the company they work for is all about , they deserve our respect . Nobody asks to do things that they  don’t feel comfortable with but to act like normal human behaviors . Having a guest ( even more being a man ) it is the right direction , she’s not hiding and happy for her that she shows us also another side of her character while socializing ( that at the moment is the laptop and mobile syndrome but it’s ok 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 12 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Ariana needs to go , I agree . She has no more to give . Vivian should also move so as to be together with Pam , Ariela is indifferent for me ☺️ but I am sure she has her fans like any other girl 😇

Ariela is a natural, cheerful, and pleasant woman to watch, without any excessive demeanor.

It all depends on your expectations of course, but for one Ariela I will leave an armada of Ariana and Amy.