B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

way better than Vivian who I'm going to christen ms grumpy. Most of the time has a face like an old trout😑

Pam is a repeater , close friend of Amalia who has done all with RLC ☺️ Vivian is like the successor of this trio .. I expect the best from her , she’s doing great for a newcomer , slow and careful steps .. if it wasn’t for the boyfriend that she seems to have , her and pam could be like Olya and Diane of last year 😉😉😋 or fiora and Mimi 

• Sad 2

can anyone tell if this is winding do.. other than Pam  there has been zero comment on the event/ was it truly determined who's birthday it was ? Radi is in Bed , Someone in the tub, Viv in Pams room still, nothing on Marti and Nell  holding hands ...zip ?? nadda ??  just curious . thanks 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope that , whatever  happens with Pam , he remains a “ guest star “ , I prefer having him around than Daniel for example ., plus he speaks English ☺️

whoz daniel again? 

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

whoz daniel again? 

The guy who was having sex with Olivia last year and the New Year’s morning with Holly .., never to be seen again since that day .. 

25 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

her bates are exceptional - the one in the tub the other day , dildo up the backside, used everything she could, awesome!!

Totally agree.  The fake shows would be improved if they just simply had a REAL bate like Pam.  To do this, I think they have to get their mind around the fact that they need to relax and have a beautiful orgasm, no matter who is watching on the cams.  If you start the bate/show with the intent of just going through the motions ... then that is what the result will be ... someone just going through the motions. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

can anyone tell if this is winding do.. other than Pam  there has been zero comment on the event/ was it truly determined who's birthday it was ? Radi is in Bed , Someone in the tub, Viv in Pams room still, nothing on Marti and Nell  holding hands ...zip ?? nadda ??  just curious . thanks 

looks like it is, pam is dressed to go out and most have gone to rooms or left

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It started too early , it is Friday ,maybe they continue out of the apartment  later .. perhaps someone mixed radi’s pills in the drinks and everyone feels sick 😂🤣 Or simply it is too boring , no men , they want to be with them the soonest possible they step feet outside of the apartment  , that’s why the continuous texting 

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

It started too early , it is Friday ,maybe they continue out of the apartment  later .. perhaps someone mixed radi’s pills in the drinks and everyone feels sick 😂🤣 Or simply it is too boring , no men , they want to be with them the soonest possible they step feet outside of the apartment  , that’s why the continuous texting 

thiswas just the apetizer, the real fun stats when they go out, wonder how many will come home tonight

Just now, wooders78 said:

thiswas just the apetizer, the real fun stats when they go out, wonder how many will come home tonight

Pam and boyfriend can be just fine for me , the only one we can expect something