US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Is it a new directive from the Biden Marxist White House that I'm un-American unless I attend a high school track meet?

do you purposely ignore everything & make shit up or are you really that stupid? i'm guessing both.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have yet to meet a "woke" liberal progressive with a sense of humor. They all seem to be doom and gloom sourpusses.

that is because they don't live in a traitor's ass as you do.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have yet to meet a "woke" liberal progressive with a sense of humor. They all seem to be doom and gloom sourpusses.

LOL.  And you're just a bright ray of sunshine.  I have never seen anything from you but bitching and whining about our country. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

May be a cartoon of text that says 'GAS PRICES HIGHEST IN A DECADE WORST JOBS REPORT IN 2 DECADES HIGHEST INFLATION IN 3 DECADES HIGHEST INCREASE IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN 4 DECADES Y'all Killed It with your emotional voting skills!'

Fact check time:

1.  Gas prices averaged between 3.50 and 3.62 from 2012-2014.  Trump's peak was 2.73, or .26 lower than todays average of 2.99.  Oil prices were set to rise no matter who would've won the election.  It's a gaslighting issue for you because you lost. - Statista

2.  Trump lost more jobs than any president since Herbert Hoover. - Fortune   It's too early for any Biden job reports influenced by his presidency.

3.  More opportunistic gaslighting by QTrumplicans. - Politico

WWW.MIGRATIONPOLICY.ORG

During his first 100 days in office, U.S. President Joe Biden took more than three times as many executive actions on immigration as predecessor Donald Trump. While rising encounters at the...

Back to reality yet, or just keep gaslighting?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats believe in science except when biology says there are definite physical differences between men and women which makes it unfair for men to compete against women in athletic events.Transgender surgery does not negate the physical advantages that the biological male/transgender has over real women. That is real science.

Gaslighting-ten-habits-410x1024.png

• Like 1

If I am forced to watch transgender males compete against real women I will never go to another high school track meet.:dodgy:

As if you've ever been to a High School track meet.  🤣

• Like 1

You are ass backwards about being a victim. It is Democrats that have made a career out of being a victim. Claiming to be a victim is what liberal progressive Democrats do 24/7.

Gaslighting-ten-habits-410x1024.png

• Like 1