B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

15 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I wouldn't say no to any of them if the truth be known, but let's not paint a picture of them being absolute stunners which get's my back, ffs martina is even down as a trophy chick by some and nelly plain as fuck, as soon as someone dishes these two tramps its knives out.

Never liked lego😉

Posting nasty comments about them just because you don't think they are good looking get's my back. There's no need for it. 

We have criticisms and air them, it just doesn't have to be nasty. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and so Martina and brother leave with Martina sign language to Holly, ''write me''. Which I guess means email/text as no one actually writes any more 😟

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes fond farewells all round ... 😥

Perfavore, se qualcuno ha iPhone, puo’ accedere a RLC con Safari e google e dirmi se anche a voi si blocca lo stream dopo dieci secondi? Ho lo stesso problema anche con altri Browser. Grazie

20 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Perfavore, se qualcuno ha iPhone, puo’ accedere a RLC con Safari e google e dirmi se anche a voi si blocca lo stream dopo dieci secondi? Ho lo stesso problema anche con altri Browser. Grazie

La problema c’è ancora 😔 ho già fatto test 

Great to see Monica giving the farewell to Megan ( perhaps Holly as well ) , a nice gesture and I think one mor  ed proof that she’s a good heart towards her colleagues ☺️😌😇

• Upvote 3

boy I bet there are some super fun and interesting stories going around that farewell table ... 

I am already missing Holly and Meg... If the new (and recycled) talent RLC has brought in is any indication ...rots O Ruck .... things may have mellowed since the police came to the loud party but these girls were legendary partiers and sexy in so many playful and natural ways...  

Wish I could find their real life names for Instagram ... that would be beyond cool... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

last night with holly and megan, after 8 months living by your side, so thank you to megan and holly for this long season full of memories !!! megan is much more natural than in the past, much more involved with others, so well done 👍!!! holly is b4's little candy, I will miss her workouts and her little leggings 💓!!! Thank you both, good luck in your lives, and I hope with all my heart to see you again very soon !!!! thank you 💖

Thank U GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8