B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

52 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

both new girls topless by the pool with Boggy around guess they missed the memo no nudity when Boggy is there

This was something that the previous cast did and no one understood ., but don’t forget also that weather didn’t allow to see much of the sunbathing so far plus we had the pool almost out of order for almost a week .. Tesla and Elian came to make a difference and give back the glory fame  that B4 seemed to have lost , they came to “ wake up “ RLC again and provide .. so far , so good ( it definitely helps that they are not individuals and that they came as a package , it certainly helps not to be shy or “afraid “ of the new environment ) .. 

• Sad 1

when was the last time holly did anything on cam it was a couple of months when Alek went down on her and how long before that when her and Megan did anything if it was not for Alek neither of them would done anything for the last half of their 8 months in the project 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

55 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Even tho I hate the departure of Megan and Holly, I like these girls already, they came giving no fucks.

In another chapter of "what couldve happen", would've been fun these 2 with Megan and Holly in the whole Villa, without N&B.

One can dream.

You are absolutely right , maybe two motivated girls needed also for the both tired and bored H&M , but maybe like this they can get all the right attention , no matter what , the comparisons would inevitably happen and it wouldn’t be fair for Tesla and Eilan .. let all the spotlights on them , the entrance is impressive , no one could ask even more for the first hours and we shouldn’t forget that prime time is later in the evening for whatever  that means 😋😋🥳😎☺️😉

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I definitely can see these girls all over the place naked, in the pool naked, partying hard. Exciting times, bring Riya to the Villa and I dont even need to change apartaments camera.

Riya seems not belonging to this fresh air that the two girls brought .. I think she’s still need to settle the things of what she expects with RLC , she is not so easy adjusted yet … if you want my opinion , bring Pam in the villa , it will be an explosive quartet of Pam , Vivian , Tesla and Elian … Have Bogdan and Nelly abandon the place and bring perhaps two explosive favorite repeaters ( Olivia + Ulyana ??😋😋😋🤓🥳 ) and the villa will give a summer that will skyrocket subscriptions 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

get real both Megan and Holly both gave up on doing anything on cam a couple of months ago,its funny some girls do a lot on cam when they get there but quit  then you have some that dont do crap till the end Olya and Diane come to mind

there was no 'quitting'  and not 'months' ago.....

it seems after the police came the whole Villa cooled right down.  now RLC could have been paranoid to get caught with such an operation also the tenants could have visa and therefore immigration issues that could have devastating consequences ... and I'm sure RLC has party music noise levels rules will be in place this summer 

they still had low key parties (Martina Meg come to mind was sexciting) but they bated for their and our pleasure and and and 

anyway I don;t need to defend them over your comments ...we know who Emmett is and your level of negativity 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

BTW guys, any ucranian man around here? are all these girls tall? Riya seems huge, Nelly is huge, Gina, is it normal that height for woman in Russia/Ukraine? Or is it cause they are all models?

I'm intrigued by Riya or Gina's height.

The only statistically proved is that Russian ( not Ukrainian )  women have the biggest averaged population of large tits … the height is varying , you can find all types , it is just maybe “ the model type “ RLC that is looking  for which brings this kind of girls in our screens .. that’s why also the positive reaction after the first day seeing Hanna and Aaron who are the closest to the most next door people we can have in the project I think ☺️

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

guess you missed Leia she would make Gina look short that girl was a amazon but a beautiful one

Rita is currently the tallest , makes Gina look now a child ☺️😆 

so separate rooms??  .. all good but they came in so together like , showered cosy together , blond (?) kissed while cooking .... I believe they are showering again together .. very energy conscious too... very sweet