B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I were!

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

I'm sorry then...I can't help you. I was just having a bit of fun...😁

And my IQ is fine thank you very much...:biggrin:

TBH, seriously requesting such a thing on here suggests that you should be questioning YOUR IQ...😏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sorry then...I can't help you. I was just having a bit of fun...😁

And my IQ is fine thank you very much...:biggrin:

TBH, seriously requesting such a thing on here suggests that you should be questioning YOUR IQ...😏

My IQ, (163), is fine thank you, maybe a little too high for this assembly ... so naive.
I know that certain "detectives" have found infoemation on the villa. I know the address but I was trying to save time and I would not have thought you would be part of the quarry. And I did well.
I requested a Personal Message! This supposes that those who do not know anything, do not laugh. Apparently you are part of it Naga, and you come down to the mediocre level for laughing rather than ignoring.
I will dig on my own, but I believe my free access gifts will be very limited from now on.
Laugh my friend laugh, I'm not even upset.
Kisses.

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Hey guys, does anyone have the contact details of the agency renting a villa next door to b4?
I am planning to spend a few days in Barça in July with my girlfriends from Russia, and it would be nice to have a neighborhood of the same language.
I know B1 and B2 but the neighborhoods is less pleasant, so ...
And the pool...
answer in MP, of course.

I have those details for you. 🙂 It's Mickey Mouse and he lives at Disneyland , florida. 🙂  

Why is my text slanted? :sad:

• Haha 2

Just now, jouandomy said:

My IQ, (163), is fine thank you, maybe a little too high for this assembly ... so naive.
I know that certain "detectives" have found infoemation on the villa. I know the address but I was trying to save time and I would not have thought you would be part of the quarry. And I did well.
I requested a Personal Message! This supposes that those who do not know anything, do not laugh. Apparently you are part of it Naga, and you come down to the mediocre level for laughing rather than ignoring.
I will dig on my own, but I believe my free access gifts will be very limited from now on.
Kisses.

Stop Lying Season 10 GIF by Friends

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Kisses.

I have to say this tickled me so much I now have stitches in my side. 🤣🤣🤣 🙂 

8 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

J'ai ces détails pour vous. 🙂  C'est Mickey Mouse et il vit à Disneyland, en Floride. 🙂  

Pourquoi mon texte est-il incliné? :triste:

I wonder if the selection is really effective on CC.
Certain did not even leave primary school, it spoils the debate a bit, it seems to me

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I wonder if the selection is really effective on CC.
Certain did not even leave primary school, it spoils the debate a bit, it seems to me

If that's your level of primary school of communication god help you. 🤣

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Hey guys, does anyone have the contact details of the agency renting a villa next door to b4?
I am planning to spend a few days in Barça in July with my girlfriends from Russia, and it would be nice to have a neighborhood of the same language.
I know B1 and B2 but the neighborhoods is less pleasant, so ...
And the pool...
answer in MP, of course.

I think if you ask Nina & Kira they would be able to help you by asking their friends. Not many members have that kind of info here, and those who do are not going to share it publicly. Good luck. 

Welcome Tesla and Elian! Fresh new blood! Two beautiful girls, that already seem to be settling in quite well! I hope you will enjoy the stay in Barcelona! 👍🏻😍

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

elle a sortie la veille par l'entrée de la maison Hall 2-9 une grosse valise et plusieurs sacs, surement quelqu'un est venu les récupérer

Her first stay ended in December 2019, before the pandemic.  Her second stay started in September 2020, in the middle of the pandemic when travel was restricted.  This indicates she likely remained in Spain,  She may travel, but I wager she will remain within Schengen.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, moules said:

Her first stay ended in December 2019, before the pandemic.  Her second stay started in September 2020, in the middle of the pandemic when travel was restricted.  This indicates she likely remained in Spain,  She may travel, but I wager she will remain within Schengen.

From what i understand Meg and Holly came into Spain in Sept but Meg has gone back, Holly is still in Spain for the time being.

• Upvote 1