Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I dont need to know what its about to see that Kitty has lost her mind again like so many times before. She never stops, just keeps gong and going.

And what you see is all you know. She bitches at him. That is the jist of it yes?

They're both fucking trash, anyone who lives in these conditions so others can watch for pleasure like us nut cases are out of there minds to begin with. she is telling him she can't take his 3 minute love sessions and wants a real man to fuck and satisfy her lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, deiges said:

They're both fucking trash, anyone who lives in these conditions so others can watch for pleasure like us nut cases are out of there minds to begin with. she is telling him she can't take his 3 minute love sessions and wants a real man to fuck and satisfy her lol

And what are you?

Just now, Fagen said:

So what do you think its about? please enlighten us.

I really don't know or care all i know is that he can't possibly satisfy her sexually with his premature ejaculations and they are both sick, because she taunts him until he beats her. what the fuck kind of life is that? You tell me

1 minute ago, deiges said:

I really don't know or care all i know is that he can't possibly satisfy her sexually with his premature ejaculations and they are both sick, because she taunts him until he beats her. what the fuck kind of life is that? You tell me

Yet, here you are watching and enjoying the theatrics.