Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

3 minutes ago, deiges said:

I really don't know or care all i know is that he can't possibly satisfy her sexually with his premature ejaculations and they are both sick, because she taunts him until he beats her. what the fuck kind of life is that? You tell me

Yes she always do that, she seems really crazy sometimes. Give Smith a break, let him  be.

Just now, jugghead said:

Yet, here you are watching and enjoying the theatrics.

i never said i didn't enjoy it, see you didn't read my very first post but went all sideways because you are illiterate. It said THEY (Smith and Kitty) are trash not your little sesitive ass and i referred to us everyone that watches as NUT CASES so relax and enjoy the show and quit thinking everything is about you. Jughead always arguing with people

• Haha 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

She had to take time to look in the mirror to make sure her bun was ok.. this is like the old days before they got tossed out. 

Yes, she is always conscious of how she looks. After all, she is being watched.

1 minute ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

There's a lot of talk about him beating her when she gets crazy. I've never seen it myself, but surely this cant be true.....and if it is why has he not been reported?

really lol I've witnessed 2 beatings

1 minute ago, deiges said:

i never said i didn't enjoy it, see you didn't read my very first post but went all sideways because you are illiterate. It said THEY (Smith and Kitty) are trash not your little sesitive ass and i referred to us everyone that watches as NUT CASES so relax and enjoy the show and quit thinking everything is about you. Jughead always arguing with people

Ok I am not at all angry that you send personal attacks my way. I am enjoying your perspective. Just understand that my perspective is as close to first hand as it gets.

Just now, jugghead said:

Yes, she is always conscious of how she looks. After all, she is being watched.

Few people on here are more camera aware than Kitty. In the previous days when she liked us on RLC she would pick the best camera angles and masturbate for us to completion. She has a gorgeous pussy with maybe the longest pussy lips of anyone on RLC. 

• Like 2