Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

1 hour ago, Mark D said:

Ive just watched the replay of Kitty showing off her body to her black baby (as she called him) and talking about meeting at a hotel before telling him she loved him. Kind of feel sorry for Smith. Crocodile tears from Kitty now. Once a cheat always a cheat.

I may be missing something here. If Kitty is doing what people are reporting on, how is that any different than what Martina is doing. Kitty's infidelity involves a penis, but Martina's infidelity doesn't. Both are cheating on their mates. Kitty getting hammered for it, and Martina getting somewhat of a pass. What am I missing here?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kenpaul said:

I may be missing something here. If Kitty is doing what people are reporting on, how is that any different than what Martina is doing. Kitty's infidelity involves a penis, but Martina's infidelity doesn't. Both are cheating on their mates. Kitty getting hammered for it, and Martina getting somewhat of a pass. What am I missing here?

What you're missing is that we love lesbians 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Kitty is a whipping post for the masses. She is an easy target for men that sit behind desks with their dicks in their hands.

7 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

The very clear and obvious fact that Alberto knows what Martina does with Nelly and accepts it, while Smith very clearly and obviously does not. 

The two situations are not the same and cannot be compared. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

how do we know this involves cheating

We do not. But the evidence is compelling. One assumes she does but that is all. I would agree that she has cheated but that is a small portion of what is going on here.