Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

4 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Can't believe they're still going at it!  I made dinner, washed the dishes, and am 45 minutes into AGT!  Assuming it's still Smith?  😵

Forgot that was on now AGT, I see they have a big audience again now, wonder how they can have that with covid still around. Or maybe everyone got tested before getting in.

I usually don't watch this room but saw it was number #1 cam so tuned in.  Refer to my theory on authenticity (posted elsewhere) ... this is very real, she is upset, crying, etc.  Hence we tune in.  Their sex (is it even lovemaking?) is rather conventional so I don't think it draws like it used to.  I agree she is super attractive but you have to like the ink which is not something I care for.

BUT what I am excited about is that she is Czech and is speaking Czech.  My grandparents all were born in Czechoslovakia.  My mom spoke it.  I can recognize some of the words ... like at one point she was talking about money (the word sounds like pennys-eh).   Anyway, I've been fooling around with some of of the translation apps on my mobile ... mostly to no avail.  BUT TONIGHT IT WORKED.  At the end of her call, she said this:

I just can't sleep with you when I know you don't want me.

Damn ... maybe I've been watching the wrong apartments all this time!!

Have a good night everybody.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2