B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

55 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

off cam there are no limits, in fact they take all night

Again with the ''off cam'' thing. Any proof like a video,picture,parking ticket,hotel/motel name,used condom,anything to back this claim up of ''off cam'' shenanigans?  

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Again with the ''off cam'' thing. Any proof like a video,picture,parking ticket,hotel/motel name,used condom,anything to back this claim up of ''off cam'' shenanigans?  

tenor.gif

no traffic wardens about this time of night, they have there own place and dont wear condoms, dont have any pics

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

no traffic wardens about this time of night, they have there own place and dont wear condoms, dont have any pics

HAHAHA,No proof equals it never happened and it's not true.Thanks.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

what never happened?

You said,''they take all night'' so obviously ''something'' happened somewhere,someplace with someone at sometime.😁 

Just now, RAGNAR said:

You said,''they take all night'' so obviously ''something'' happened somewhere,someplace with someone at sometime.😁 

if they are out all night then they are doing something, where in my post did i say what they were doing

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if they are out all night then they are doing something, where in my post did i say what they were doing

OK,they could be doing something good,like working overnight at a homeless shelter,church,or something more simple like alien abduction🤣  I lost interest in this topic already.

Rapimenti-85982.gif

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

OK,they could be doing something good,like working overnight at a homeless shelter,church,or something more simple like alien abduction🤣 

Rapimenti-85982.gif

amira on sunday night went out drinking, came home after midnight, took her underwear off stod on the balcony until someone arrived then ran out and returned 16 hours later, i bet the homeless enjoyed her walking around commando

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

amira on sunday night went out drinking, came home after midnight, took her underwear off stod on the balcony until someone arrived then ran out and returned 16 hours later, i bet the homeless enjoyed her walking around commando

The commando part, THAT i would have to agree with.:biggrin: 

bc72f796bd0ae06d6808.gif

• Like 1