B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Too bad that room doesn't have a camera with a side view. Mostly this guys ass on my computer. 🙄

I think this room didn’t have someone having sex for more than 2 years , Noldus or moos can maybe update the info for that .. After Holly back in January and the beginning of 2021 , this was the first GOV ( Gina doesn’t count ) 6 months later almost that had sex on camera . Camera angles aren’t suitable for this room but was satisfied enjoying incredible Pam’s ass earlier in the bathroom while she was riding 😉

• Sad 1

That's a step in the right direction, Pam! Finally! Good progress! 👏🏻

If you had done it ages ago, instead of teasing and teasing and pretending to be shy, I would definitely have given you a post with your name in big black letters, and several huge heart-emojis, like I always do when girls share their real intimate relationships with us on RLC. Now you deserve only the smallest emoji, in my opinion. Maybe I'll give you a bigger one later, if you manage to convince me that it's worth it. 

Pam❤️

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big kudos to Pam’s BF , he kept on hunting her , he entered the cameras world scared and he managed to feel slowly comfortable ( Pam was great with that ) , he didn’t lose focus with whatever Pam might have wanted , he always wanted her , slowly and with great and remarkable patience he finally got her .. a great story that lasted for over a month ended in an excellent way , incredible stamina sex from the guy , he gave her pleasure ( she was repeatedly close to cum ) and finally we saw a guest after a very long time that he  knew how , what and the way to make excellent sex .. Pam’s expressions have been all the answers of a guy that won her and finally surrendered to him and she actually enjoyed when she couldn’t even think about it in the beginning…

For all this , THANK YOU PAM and BF , a great story and wonderful and amazing Pam for sharing her private life on camera and the viewers and winning many many fans today ☺️😇 Well done both , that was super 😎😇👏👏

Yes. All kudos to Pam’s BF! He definitely wanted to have sex last time. He pushed quite hard for it. She told him no, and it ended with him masturbating over her chest. Pam disappointed. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this room didn’t have someone having sex for more than 2 years , Noldus or moos can maybe update the info for that .. After Holly back in January and the beginning of 2021 , this was the first GOV ( Gina doesn’t count ) 6 months later almost that had sex on camera . Camera angles aren’t suitable for this room but was satisfied enjoying incredible Pam’s ass earlier in the bathroom while she was riding 😉

Yes, the view was better in the bathroom. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

These girls don't care about the size of dicks. They go for the size of the pocketbook and/or CC.  They're Gold Diggers.

they are? im so disappointed

• Haha 2

I saw earlier Pam and BF(blue balls) headed for the tub and thought " oh-no....here we go again"  Checked in later and was surprised, Pam sitting on BF's dick!  Couldn't see much, splashing water, height of tub wall, and camera angles. They tried a few different positions, but it seemed the BF wasn't getting the job done. Water / sweat got in her eyes, she rubbed them, her eye makeup ran, she looked like a raccoon.  😃    She was so into it, she grabbed her vape cigarette and had a smoke break.  I had to go after they got out of the tub so i missed any playtime in the bed room.    

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I saw earlier Pam and BF(blue balls) headed for the tub and thought " oh-no....here we go again"  Checked in later and was surprised, Pam sitting on BF's dick!  Couldn't see much, splashing water, height of tub wall, and camera angles. They tried a few different positions, but it seemed the BF wasn't getting the job done. Water / sweat got in her eyes, she rubbed them, her eye makeup ran, she looked like a raccoon.  😃    She was so into it, she grabbed her vape cigarette and had a smoke break.  I had to go after they got out of the tub so i missed any playtime in the bed room.    

me too, the bath was good but look forward to a session in proper light on the bed. NV spoils it. Good on Pam and BF though!!

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Big kudos to Pam’s BF , he kept on hunting her , he entered the cameras world scared and he managed to feel slowly comfortable ( Pam was great with that ) , he didn’t lose focus with whatever Pam might have wanted , he always wanted her , slowly and with great and remarkable patience he finally got her .. a great story that lasted for over a month ended in an excellent way , incredible stamina sex from the guy , he gave her pleasure ( she was repeatedly close to cum ) and finally we saw a guest after a very long time that he  knew how , what and the way to make excellent sex .. Pam’s expressions have been all the answers of a guy that won her and finally surrendered to him and she actually enjoyed when she couldn’t even think about it in the beginning…

For all this , THANK YOU PAM and BF , a great story and wonderful and amazing Pam for sharing her private life on camera and the viewers and winning many many fans today ☺️😇 Well done both , that was super 😎😇👏👏

you're right, the young and shy Pam, who simultaneously shoves a dildo in her ass and one in her pussy in front of the cameras, lost her shyness and had sex in front of the cameras, I hope your comments are ironic

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

OT Gina getting fucked on couch excited 

Yes,very exciting, (sarcasm)

a6b3f0aae1a261914d496a101f745f8d.gif for you poor confused dumbasses, just reading about gina getting fucked makes me wanna puke.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

This stuff was made for you. Does the word naive have any meaning to you?:smile:

• Upvote 2