B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (May/June)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , moos corrected me , i just don’t watch much of her the last month and my comment wasn’t appropriate obviously 😬🙄

I'm bad, I go through replay looking for any little bate from these girls.😉

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I'm bad, I go through replay looking for any little bate from these girls.😉

My interest in Ariana decreased since a month or so , if the girls don’t step their game after a certain point , it is up to the faithful fans to keep on watching .. Radi and Pam brought guys , the forum exploded with theories , speculations and comments .. especially for tenants that now stay for such a long time , I don’t think we stay with the same interest after a while .. but perhaps it’s just how I see things as a voyeur 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My interest in Ariana decreased since a month or so , if the girls don’t step their game after a certain point , it is up to the faithful fans to keep on watching .. Radi and Pam brought guys , the forum exploded with theories , speculations and comments .. especially for tenants that now stay for such a long time , I don’t think we stay with the same interest after a while .. but perhaps it’s just how I see things as a voyeur 

dont expect ariana or amy to bring men in b1 cuz they r not hunting men in the same category as pam or monica, first of all they must have a big bank account

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont expect ariana or amy to bring men in b1 cuz they r not hunting men in the same category as pam or monica, first of all they must have a big bank account

I am not expecting anything like this , I know they live a life waiting for the prince coming with a Rolls  Royce and not on a white horse 😂😁😆 I know how these things ultimately end , they will earn some good amount of money in the long term but once they start growing up and the charm and being attractive starts fading , I hope they will have made the right moves so as not searching for love in their forties .. as women , they are extremely clever to have the men running and chasing easily behind them , who wouldn’t go after such two natural beauties ? So far so good but happiness isn’t the money in the long term , just a way to live more comfortable 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not expecting anything like this , I know they live a life waiting for the prince coming with a Rolls  Royce and not on a white horse 😂😁😆 I know how these things ultimately end , they will earn some good amount of money in the long term but once they start growing up and the charm and being attractive starts fading , I hope they will have made the right moves so as not searching for love in their forties .. as women , they are extremely clever to have the men running and chasing easily behind them , who wouldn’t go after such two natural beauties ? So far so good but happiness isn’t the money in the long term , just a way to live more comfortable 😇

once they catch that man with his white rolls royce, they marry him and when they fade they divorce, they will have half of his wealth

12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

once they catch that man with his white rolls royce, they marry him and when they fade they divorce, they will have half of his wealth

If men are still so stupid to make such kind of mistakes when we live in the 2020’s decade , what can I say ? The smell and taste of pussy can be always irresistible but all women know that they can’t keep being as charming as men after a certain age .. a man over 50 can always attract the +30 or so when a woman of over 50 isn’t having the same chances .. it’s up to the men to try and think with their up head rather than with  their down .. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1