B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

The problem is that if nothing happens today apart from teasing , I don’t think we will be seeing Tesla and Elian soon in N5 again ( I hope I will be proved wrong of course ☺️ ) 

for some reason they have been blocking hanna trying to get intimate with tesla and elian

Just now, james deen said:

for some reason they have been blocking hanna trying to get intimate with tesla, elian. 

Hanna is wasted ( again ) and it is just all three of them , in my opinion , ( Aaron , Timur and Tereza ) talking  to her at times of what should be shown or done on cameras and what not . At the end , Aaron will be having his sexual pleasure with her around Barcelona sunrise time 😂🤣

Just now, TheGambit said:

Clearly I'm no expert but what type of shitty drug its effect last so little? These junkies keep going to the bathroom every 5 minutes, I eat a weed cookie and the effect puts me in Narnia for about 6 hours.

stoned ice cube GIF

Yeah edibles can keep you high for some hours but be careful with how many you eat😂

• Sad 1

il y a 3 minutes, TheGambit a dit :

Clearly I'm no expert but what type of shitty drug its effect last so little? These junkies keep going to the bathroom every 5 minutes, I eat a weed cookie and the effect puts me in Narnia for about 6 hours.

yeah everyone assumes they are drunk but i this behaviour from b5 ive never seen before

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

yeah everyone assumes they are drunk but i this behaviour from b5 ive never seen before

They probably taking a small dose of a pill 🤷‍♂️

but Tereza seems fine

Edited by Kingbanks