B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

Its always the ugly one the problematic 😂 

the hot ones are too busy having fun 🍻

Oh i beg to differ on that statement, you ever hear the term,''high maintenance'' when referring to a real sexy,hot girl?:biggrin: Sexy,beautiful girls who are into themselves that are problematic know they can get what they want,from who they want,when they want,,the ''ugly'' ones need to walk on thin ice at times to keep what they have,,lol. Trust me,i'm no fake Dr. Phil,but i have been around the block more than an ice cream truck goes around the beach in the summer. 

dr-phil-dance_o_214607.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Peace Out Reaction GIF

you writing a book🤔😂

Have you not seen his many,many other posts where he rambles on endlessly? Makes Stephen King look like a child writing his first words,,lol. Truly some shit to read to fall asleep to.  

tenor.gif

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

It is no wonder Mother Tereza didn't the "The Barcelona NUN" over tonight, she would tarnish her perfect image in the eyes of the NUN. Arm candy, Fake ass snob that she is. She knows she can not control these party girls, and is completely intimidated by them.

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, james deen a dit :

tereza and hanna were kissing  then went into the bathroom with no camera

the bathroom door opened for a couple of seconds and you could see hannah and tereza kissing then they shut the door again

• Haha 1