Jump to content

B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am with you mike, why pay for RLC when it is for free what all voyeurs desire. Makes no sense.....We are getting screwed when we have to pay for what is already for free, when you have several other sites that give the voyeurs what they desire for no charge..RLC should be what you can not get for for free, but that is not the case with this bunch of participants.  Complete and total FAILURE is the new motto for RLC,

Staged!...Surely not! How dare you suggest such a thing. This is Real life Cam...😏

The BBQ was to capture clicks for subs from Europe.  RLC knows there are three important time zones 5 to 7 pm in Europe,  often staging a massage or a bath time then to get the European click subs.  Dinner time or 5pm North America east coast to about 7pm (11 to 1am in Europe)...and then these special marathon events to get the west coast.  It's all set up and staged.  

These two couples seem more compatible and seem to enjoy each other's company.  Like now they are playing cards.  I don't recall Anthony/Loraine and Claire/Carlos doing very much together except when they had outside guests -- especially mutual friends from RLC.   Of course the big exception I remember was the famous (or some would say infamous) Valentine's Day double date.   That was when I was still in my RLC infancy days ... when I saw the four of them materializing their plans for the evening I thought it was going to be so fucking hot.   I was super excited.  Only to be let down like so many of the other fake RLC shows.  All in all that night was  perhaps  one  of the better fake nights ... but it was still deflating  to me.  You could say I was an RLC virgin in those days ... I hadn't been fucked yet.  That was the night I learned more about what was going on here in RLC land.

But back to our new couples.  I don't  watch this room very much but it seems like their lovemaking is more similar.  Good couples lovemaking that is erotic to watch.  Right now if I had a choice on who to watch, I would be indifferent.   You don't have the wide swings  from Claire and Carlos creepy predatory instincts  to Anthony's performance anxiety and Lorraine's controlling fake playfulness.  These two couples seem very real  ala  Tibor/Linda.

The big money jackpot bet for R5 is whether or not we see a foursome orgy or we see some swinging.  Anyone care to speculate?  I know we all hate to speculate here! (SARCASM ALERT)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

These two couples seem more compatible and seem to enjoy each other's company.  Like now they are playing cards.  I don't recall Anthony/Loraine and Claire/Carlos doing very much together except when they had outside guests -- especially mutual friends from RLC.   Of course the big exception I remember was the famous (or some would say infamous) Valentine's Day double date.   That was when I was still in my RLC infancy days ... when I saw the four of them materializing their plans for the evening I thought it was going to be so fucking hot.   I was super excited.  Only to be let down like so many of the other fake RLC shows.  All in all that night was  perhaps  one  of the better fake nights ... but it was still deflating  to me.  You could say I was an RLC virgin in those days ... I hadn't been fucked yet.  That was the night I learned more about what was going on here in RLC land.

But back to our new couples.  I don't  watch this room very much but it seems like their lovemaking is more similar.  Good couples lovemaking that is erotic to watch.  Right now if I had a choice on who to watch, I would be indifferent.   You don't have the wide swings  from Claire and Carlos creepy predatory instincts  to Anthony's performance anxiety and Lorraine's controlling fake playfulness.  These two couples seem very real  ala  Tibor/Linda.

The big money jackpot bet for R5 is whether or not we see a foursome orgy or we see some swinging.  Anyone care to speculate?  I know we all hate to speculate here! (SARCASM ALERT)

 

I don't think anyone watches b5 😂

even though loraine&Anthony and Claire&carlos did fakes shows people still posted on cc about it but not this time around 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there may be trouble at B5.  They hurried up and shut off all the lights are looking through the peephole in the front door.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like there may be trouble at B5.  They hurried up and shut off all the lights are looking through the peephole in the front door.

And, they have put all the booze away and the coffee table is cleaned off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

And, they have put all the booze away and the coffee table is cleaned off.

What was they doing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like there may be trouble at B5.  They hurried up and shut off all the lights are looking through the peephole in the front door.

Fridge Girl?????

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)
  • Thestarider locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...