B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #2 (May/June)

These two couples seem more compatible and seem to enjoy each other's company.  Like now they are playing cards.  I don't recall Anthony/Loraine and Claire/Carlos doing very much together except when they had outside guests -- especially mutual friends from RLC.   Of course the big exception I remember was the famous (or some would say infamous) Valentine's Day double date.   That was when I was still in my RLC infancy days ... when I saw the four of them materializing their plans for the evening I thought it was going to be so fucking hot.   I was super excited.  Only to be let down like so many of the other fake RLC shows.  All in all that night was  perhaps  one  of the better fake nights ... but it was still deflating  to me.  You could say I was an RLC virgin in those days ... I hadn't been fucked yet.  That was the night I learned more about what was going on here in RLC land.

But back to our new couples.  I don't  watch this room very much but it seems like their lovemaking is more similar.  Good couples lovemaking that is erotic to watch.  Right now if I had a choice on who to watch, I would be indifferent.   You don't have the wide swings  from Claire and Carlos creepy predatory instincts  to Anthony's performance anxiety and Lorraine's controlling fake playfulness.  These two couples seem very real  ala  Tibor/Linda.

The big money jackpot bet for R5 is whether or not we see a foursome orgy or we see some swinging.  Anyone care to speculate?  I know we all hate to speculate here! (SARCASM ALERT)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

These two couples seem more compatible and seem to enjoy each other's company.  Like now they are playing cards.  I don't recall Anthony/Loraine and Claire/Carlos doing very much together except when they had outside guests -- especially mutual friends from RLC.   Of course the big exception I remember was the famous (or some would say infamous) Valentine's Day double date.   That was when I was still in my RLC infancy days ... when I saw the four of them materializing their plans for the evening I thought it was going to be so fucking hot.   I was super excited.  Only to be let down like so many of the other fake RLC shows.  All in all that night was  perhaps  one  of the better fake nights ... but it was still deflating  to me.  You could say I was an RLC virgin in those days ... I hadn't been fucked yet.  That was the night I learned more about what was going on here in RLC land.

But back to our new couples.  I don't  watch this room very much but it seems like their lovemaking is more similar.  Good couples lovemaking that is erotic to watch.  Right now if I had a choice on who to watch, I would be indifferent.   You don't have the wide swings  from Claire and Carlos creepy predatory instincts  to Anthony's performance anxiety and Lorraine's controlling fake playfulness.  These two couples seem very real  ala  Tibor/Linda.

The big money jackpot bet for R5 is whether or not we see a foursome orgy or we see some swinging.  Anyone care to speculate?  I know we all hate to speculate here! (SARCASM ALERT)

I don't think anyone watches b5 😂

even though loraine&Anthony and Claire&carlos did fakes shows people still posted on cc about it but not this time around 😂

3 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like there may be trouble at B5.  They hurried up and shut off all the lights are looking through the peephole in the front door.

And, they have put all the booze away and the coffee table is cleaned off.

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like there may be trouble at B5.  They hurried up and shut off all the lights are looking through the peephole in the front door.

Fridge Girl?????

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

These 4 are so much better than the last ones....so cool and so funny.

I agree .. excellent coliving experience , great sex both of them , for only 10 days , they make you wan to tune in and watch 😌