Leora & Malia - Home Activities #1

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Anyone can say anything else !  Leora did not live alone for two years.  The Leora and Paul's last apartment in Krasnoyarsk cameras were shut off 2019_06_18. The cameras in the current apartment in Prague, were turned on to the viewers 2019_08_15. 

Malia's first day was 2020_01_16. That is not two years, no matter how you calculate it !   Please, at least, keep the known facts accurate !  It will be next month, before Leora has lived in Prague two years.

Regarding when she will have been at the current location for two years, I believe you may have meant several more months from the middle of next month, since the middle of next month will mean she has lived at the current location for one year and ten months that is known of from observations my canine friend. 🐶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regarding when she will have been at the current location for two years, I believe you may have meant several more months from the middle of next month, since the middle of next month will mean she has lived at the current location for one year and ten months that is known of from observations my canine friend. 🐶

You are correct. I used the day when the cams were shut down in Krasnoyarsk. Instead of the date she was first seen as a part of the RLC project. Which is two months later, as I posted it.

Does making an error, qualify me as being a human being???😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

You are correct. I used the day when the cams were shut down in Krasnoyarsk. Instead of the date she was first seen as a part of the RLC project. Which is two months later, as I posted it.

Does making an error, qualify me as being a human being???😉

Well, I would hope it does.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

you can always ask us old timers for info.

That might be correct !   But why is it that your info, is always upside down, from mine ??   😁

• Haha 3

Good Morning  /  Bonjour

good night   /  bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family camcaps

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

a great week

🐈😘

• Like 3

3 hours ago, scutus said:

That might be correct !   But why is it that your info, is always upside down, from mine ??   😁

You need to come downunder little doggie 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1