Leora & Malia - Home Activities #1

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Wrong. It started one year ago this month.

Peut importe, quand une fille est hétéro avec un mec, elle refuse toute approche intime avec une autre fille! Moi, ça me plait de voir Malia devenir bi, car au début quand elle venait voir Léora, de temps en temps, dans son ancien appartement, elle ne montrait rien, et léora aussi! A part écouter de la musique, danser rien d'autre! Donc là on voit tous que ce changement de comportement vis-à-vis entre Léora et Malia, ce n'est plus du tout la même chose, tout le monde le voit!

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Regardless, when a girl is straight with a guy, she refuses any intimate approach with another girl! Me, I like to see Malia become bi, because at the beginning when she came to see Léora, from time to time, in her old apartment, she didn't show anything, and Léora too! Apart from listening to music, dancing nothing else! So there we all see that this change in behavior towards Léora and Malia, it's not the same thing at all, everyone sees it!

Whatever.

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Did you say that they don´t know how to use a dildo?Have you never seen Leora alone when she use her dildos,you must have forgot when she was living

with Paul in russia,she had 3-4 different dildos much thicker than this little pink she has now,that she was and is and expert in using a dildo,so you can´t have been

watching her that much.

Now this I'd agree with...she was really good solo with a dildo back in Russia...

• Upvote 2

Just having a bit of fun here guys...You know I like to pop in an say hello now and again, and I can see jack shit now since my membership expired 3 weeks ago. It's also easier to chat now you have just 1 general thread...

I hope you're all well...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just waiting for my own personal stalker to appear, to react to everything i've written tonight, i think he's around! Poor little love, he's obsessed with all my posts!😆

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

, it's not the same thing at all, everyone sees it!

You are absolutely correct it is not the same thing. It is not the same thing as when Leora first rejoined the RLC project, and moved to the Prague apartment.

Now the question remains. Who's Idea was it for Leora to have female company. I think you will need to have a conference with RLC to get that answered !

There is also a possibility, that the onset of the COVID virus may have changed all plans, that were previously made !

Not everyone, only the ones who choose to watch this apartment !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just waiting for my own personal stalker to appear, to react to everything i've written tonight, i think he's around! Poor little love, he's obsessed with all my posts!😆

Maybe he got locked in one of the closed topic pages !   ☺️

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, scutus said:

Maybe he got locked in one of the closed topic pages !   ☺️

Oh if only!! They manage to scrape their way out of the gutters!