B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

no you guys will bitch at the slightest fun..... you were probably bitching at how boring the villa was before ... 

This wasnt fun to watch, at first it was but not at the end. Girsl fighting kicking and pulling hair, wresling like crazy, this will not end well.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Since i disagree with many ( which is totally great ) , I won’t answer individually .. I will say only that everyone was having the same “ sad reactions “ last year for Olya and Diane with the two guys only to realize some months after that this was the times that  the villa has been clearly missing .. There have been worse things happening in B4 than the behavior of these two young  girls .. I respect everyone’s saying that it was too much but this is how wild things occur .. the villa isn’t a monastery . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

so you try to shove a toe up a 'friends' pussy? Don't care how old you are, young or old. No excuse

take a chance on romance  lol.... girls playing not raping 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

no you guys will bitch at the slightest fun..... you were probably bitching at how boring the villa was before ... 

Don't lump me with you, you stupid prick. You obviously no nothing about consent at your grown age justifying rape behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Viv putting stuff in a bag, probably given Pam a call to meet and back to B1

She accepted their invitation but they have no right in basically violating her physically. Hence the tears and the extent to what she was upset.

You never know the trauma some has been through.

Being playful is one thing touching someone that doesn't want that is inappropriate and disrespectful.

Especially for someone who you hardly know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It may have been "innocent" joke but truth is we dont know whats in Vivian's past, this could've brought up old memories, traumas, etc.

I'm not bitching, I think everything, even the kicks to Bogdan were kinda ok, but with Vivian it was unnecessary, joke 1 or 2 times, if the other person still not ok, just quit the jokes and move on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

take a chance on romance  lol.... girls playing not raping 

Goodness me... Just because it's romantic for you and not that bad doesn't mean it goes for everyone. They clearly did not accept her boundaries and pushed it even more, which is Rape, if you like it or not

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

This wasnt fun to watch, at first it was but not at the end. Girsl fighting kicking and pulling hair, wresling like crazy, this will not end well.

I understand most of you have lived conservative and sheltered lives and church on Sundays  ...so I will accept that you won't get girls gone wild and party drunk and in the end some country music singer will write a song about " wasn't that a party"  look at the mess I'm in ....  have at  it as this your time to shine, moralists and better than thou bullshitters ... can't stop you know ....  

• Sad 2