US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

12 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Nah, you Russians still have Ron Johnson and a few others.  Don't be so negative.  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Russian state television complained over the weekend that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is the only American lawmaker who supports Russia's agenda following former President Donald Trump's loss...

More from another of the psychotics favorite propaganda promoting outlets. This one even has one talking to himself as if he is talking to someone else. It is known that psychosis left untreated disintegrates the mind and therefore the function of the brain of an individual. 

21 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

LOL.  Pussies.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Politico, Republicans looking to ramp up possible 2024 presidential campaigns are working on the margins to build support for their run while at the same time...

More from another of mentally disturbed psychotics favorite propaganda promoting outlets. Here's another where there apparently is another compulsion for one to talk to themself as though they are talking to someone else. The mentally disturbed swear by that dishonest propaganda.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

More from another of the psychotics favorite propaganda promoting outlets. This one even has one talking to himself as if he is talking to someone else. It is known that psychosis left untreated disintegrates the mind and therefore the function of the brain of an individual. 

more that you haven't read.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

More from another of mentally disturbed psychotics favorite propaganda promoting outlets. The mentally disturbed swear by that dishonest propaganda.

your projections aren't working.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

This journalist, Ali Velshi, goes where most won’t, the unadulterated truth without sugar coating. He appropriately torched insurrectionists supporting Republicans. Ali Velshi Torches insurrectionist-appeasing...

Ahhh, yet another favorite dishonest propaganda promoting outlet of psychotics that hasn't been used in awhile. 

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are a mentally disturbed dickhead.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are an ignorant psychologically disturbed dipshit.

here we go again. na na na na na! i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots. how was that? another question. you were away from this crap for a while. how did you survive? did you finally find the exit to dear traitor's ass by yourself or were you thrown under the bus? silly me. that would not happen as you haven't detached your lips from the orange rear end yet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Ahhh, yet another favorite dishonest propaganda promoting outlet of psychotics that hasn't been used in awhile. 

you are an ignorant reality denying worthless sack of shit asshole.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

here we go again. na na na na na! i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots. how was that? another question. you were away from this crap for a while. how did you survive? did you finally find the exit to dear traitor's ass by yourself or were you thrown under the bus? silly me. that would not happen as you haven't detached your lips from the orange rear end yet.

Here we go again 🖕. You are an obviously psychologically disturbed individual.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are an ignorant reality denying worthless sack of shit asshole.

Now, now, calm down little snowflake. Don't attempt to dish out what you obviously can't take. But then again, that's the way of the psychologically disturbed snowflakes now isn't it, shithead. 

• Like 1