US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Steve Schmidt is a Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dwelling dumb fuck who is a co-founder of the despicable Lincoln Project.  He was a promoter of Republican rino losers John McCain and Mitt Romney.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

obviously you aren't paying attention. why am i not surprised?

Who the hell are you to demand that people pay attention to the garbage you post on here? I guess that's how things are done in Russia. Sorry comrade Golfer but you are not dealing with a bunch of complacent indoctrinated Russians on this thread. We think for ourselves and choose or own sources for news.

• Upvote 1

Q is based on the Chronicles of the Elders of Zion, the document the Nazis used to demonize Jews in the early 1930s and made the exact same claims.

Q simply expanded it to include gullible Republicans.

It is entirely a lie and you are a modern day Nazi if you buy and/or follow it's "teachings."

Who the hell gives a fuck about Q and QAnon. I and most of the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump had no idea who or what QAnon was until Democrats and idiots like you started talking about them. 

GQP fucked themselves yet again.  Let them self-destruct.

WWW.CLEVELAND.COM

The political price for the GOP, in voting on whether to establish a Jan. 6 investigating commission, would have been high no matter which way the Republicans had gone. But it will be higher now...

No, if the GOP had voted for a Washington,D.C. establishment run commission they would have indeed fucked themselves by giving credibility to an unfair rigged partisan investigation. Whether Democrat or Republican every member of that commission would have been anti Trump and his supporters.