US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

attention nick ridge, spying, star, & the rest of the dear traitor cult. 

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

It's official! Fox News is declaring war on reality. They are so consumed with "alternative facts" and constructing phony scenarios to advance their ultra-rightist agenda that they have launched an all-out assault...

Fact Check is run by a bunch of liberal progressives, so who checks the accuracy and honesty of fact check?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the truth is that you are brainwashed into hearing what you want to hear & that has nothing to do with reality. and projecting isn't working for you, ridge, or any of the other wack jobs on this forum so save your breath.

Now you are projecting, little brainwashed Russian agent.

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

here we go again.

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Two people were killed and up to 25 people wounded in a mass shooting at a concert early Sunday morning in Northwest Miami-Dade, officials say. One of those injured is in critical condition, according to...

Like I said before, guns are not the problem. The problem is the inner city culture of violence. People where I live own guns, but they don't shoot each other.

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

There are only two brainwashed wackjobs on this forum --Golfer and O-U812 

And both 0_U812 and golfer06 live in mommy's basement 🤔 living in a basement must've fucked them up or maybe it was the bad upbringing or inbreeding 

Listen up America.
I don’t give a damn if you are black, white, Mexican, Asian, purple, or green.
I don’t give a damn if you voted for Trump, Hillary, or your cat.
I don’t give a damn if you are gay, straight, 42 different genders, or if you identify as a Parakeet on Monday and a milkshake on Friday.
On Memorial day every single one of you has the right to be whoever and whatever you want because men and women gave their life.
A complete stranger took a bullet for YOU.
They did not ask your political party, sexual orientation, race or religion. Men and women came before us and fought so that we could live in a land that allowed us to arm ourselves, play dress up, create wealth, and be as weird or as normal as we wanted.
On memorial day WE THE PEOPLE (every single one of you) should show respect and honor to those who have come before us, and those who have paid the ultimate price so that we can live in the greatest country on earth and have the freedom to do and be whatever the hell we want.
To every soul that’s served, THANK YOU, your efforts and sacrifices were not in vein.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
🇺🇸
May be an image of 1 person

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:
Listen up America.
I don’t give a damn if you are black, white, Mexican, Asian, purple, or green.
I don’t give a damn if you voted for Trump, Hillary, or your cat.
I don’t give a damn if you are gay, straight, 42 different genders, or if you identify as a Parakeet on Monday and a milkshake on Friday.
On Memorial day every single one of you has the right to be whoever and whatever you want because men and women gave their life.
A complete stranger took a bullet for YOU.
They did not ask your political party, sexual orientation, race or religion. Men and women came before us and fought so that we could live in a land that allowed us to arm ourselves, play dress up, create wealth, and be as weird or as normal as we wanted.
On memorial day WE THE PEOPLE (every single one of you) should show respect and honor to those who have come before us, and those who have paid the ultimate price so that we can live in the greatest country on earth and have the freedom to do and be whatever the hell we want.
To every soul that’s served, THANK YOU, your efforts and sacrifices were not in vein.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
🇺🇸
May be an image of 1 person

You do realize that we have lost our once great country

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

You do realize that we have lost our once great country

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world. I don't believe we have lost our country, and this is not the first time it has been rocked to it's core. We have always prevailed, The proud, the strong, and those with the core values which built this great nation will prevail again.

• Like 1